By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii virtual console: Tell your wish list

Faxanadu
Chrono Trigger
Secret of Mana
Zombies ate my neighbours
Snake rattle n Roll

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Majora's Mask
Goldeneye
perfect Dark
Mega Man 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Mega Man X, X2, X3
Castlevania 3 and Rondo of Blood(TG-16 version)
Donkey Kong 64
Yoshi's Island

Duck Hunt

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

Diddy Kong racing 64

More imports. Especially if they were to actually translate some old rpgs for the super famicom.

Around the Network

River City Ransom
Super Dodgeball
Gyromite
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
All Wrestling games on the N64
Gauntlet Legends
Old School PC Point and Click Adventures (Full Throttle, later Police Quest, Space Quest, and King's Quest games)
Saturn and Dreamcast games

cobra triangle (NES)
A boy and his blob (NES)
Solar Jetman (NES)
Blaster Master (NES)
Dragon Warrior I, II, III (NES)

Atarii classics:

Kaboom
Adventure

All Zelda game boy games

N64
Zelda: Majora's Mask. Some people seem doubtful if it ever makes the VC, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't.
Ogre Battle 64. Was not released in the PAL regions, so it will be my only chance to play it.
San Francisco Rush 2049. Cool racing game.
Perfect Dark. I already have it for N64 but it would be great with hi-res, RGB and 60 (or maybe 30) frames per second.
Starcraft 64. I have this one also for N64 but it's quite annoying to play due to low resolution and sloppy framerate.

SNES
Chrono Trigger. Also never relased in PAL
Super Mario RPG
Megaman X
Mario Paint

Mischief Makers for N64. I loved that game.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:
Mischief Makers for N64. I loved that game.
 I still have the cardtridge...  

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989