By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Irrational Games Teases BioShock Infinite Commercial With Very Angry Cyborg

Tagged games:

ironmanDX said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

THANKS AGAIN

Thanks again? You hoping to get it locked?

no not looking to get it locked. i'm just that kind of guy.

Around the Network
UnitSmiley said:
I am and have been watching some of the trailers lately. The modern day icarus ones are pretty creepy haha.

yea i haven't had the chacne to see them. i've seen like 2 or so. i've been all over the other official threads, and busy in general. there really isn't much going on with bioshock these days. i think it's going to get delayed. 

pokoko said:
I'd hadn't seen that about Infinite almost being Renaissance. I think that would have been extremely interesting in a Steampunk kind of way. I know they said it had to do with Assassin's Creed being Renaissance but I doubt it would have had the same feel at all.

Still, I'm looking forward to this version and I hope it justifies the hype. I want it to be twisty and unpredictable.

If they cut out that much content, I wonder if it's going to come back as DLC?

yea does sound  interesting. never know it would make for interesting DLC.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
UnitSmiley said:
I am and have been watching some of the trailers lately. The modern day icarus ones are pretty creepy haha.

yea i haven't had the chacne to see them. i've seen like 2 or so. i've been all over the other official threads, and busy in general. there really isn't much going on with bioshock these days. i think it's going to get delayed. 

it is gold now, i don't think it's going to be delayed once more.

and damn can't wait anymore, i love bioshock and this game looks also very interesting.

crissindahouse said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
UnitSmiley said:

and damn can't wait anymore, i love bioshock and this game looks also very interesting.

well i had planed to end support of the thread, but i'll revive it when someone has more info on the game.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
UnitSmiley said:

It looks good and somewhat different, well, from what I've seen. I'm admitting now, though it has been pre-ordered, I'm very worried they're going to mess up the formula that I loved so much in the first two games. How very Seventh Generation of me I know....

Might have already been posted, but this Rewind Theater video from IGN is very interesting. They take a close look, often frame by frame, at the Lamb of Columbia trailer and discuss different points and references.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/02/20/bioshock-infinite-lamb-of-columbia-rewind-theater

gamespot released a new video

ironmanDX said:

It looks good and somewhat different, well, from what I've seen. I'm admitting now, though it has been pre-ordered, I'm very worried they're going to mess up the formula that I loved so much in the first two games. How very Seventh Generation of me I know....

i don't think it will. Bioshock(2 didn't sit well with me)has a formula that can't be messed with, which i'm sure is one of the reasons little info is being revealed.

pokoko said:

Might have already been posted, but this Rewind Theater video from IGN is very interesting. They take a close look, often frame by frame, at the Lamb of Columbia trailer and discuss different points and references.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/02/20/bioshock-infinite-lamb-of-columbia-rewind-theater

thanks havent seen it yet.