By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Men In Black 3 Main Theme Song Hits The Net

If you're old enough then you might remember The Main Theme from the movie Men In Black, and how while if you heard the Will Smith Performed song today you would cring, back when It came out it was highly successful and thought of as a pretty good catchy song.

Well Men In Black 3 is upon us and it looks like Pitbull will be performing the main theme song this time around. It wouldn't let me embed the video for some reason So I'll just post a kink to where I found the song.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mp1001/men-in-black-3-main-theme-hits-the-net-530j

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Around the Network

Utter crap!

Uninteresting music with yet another banal rap over the top.

sucks :(

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

I loved the original MIB song was a song originally called forget me nots before will smith rap/sang over it... and imo fit the original MIB perfectly in tone as well.

this new song sucks. The second movie was bad, and the new movie looks really dumb.

Quite dissapointing, I thought the franchise had potential to be funny while maintaining some sci-fi/fantasy elements sorta like red dwarf :P. Instead of just dumb.

all imo ofcourse.

Dafuq is this...

Do not want.

Around the Network

Whatever happend to Movie theme songs? Can't remember any decent one from the last 10 years while before you had Titanic, lion King, ghostbusters, the bodyguard, robin hood: prins of thieves and many more...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Boo! I want my time back! (since I haven't not will spend money on this crap song!)

Seriously, why do they fuck up so many good songs...