By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How to make VGChartz a better place...

Tagged games:

Hire some professionals at posting and and making threads, then sit back and let the views come in :)

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:
Hire some professionals at posting and and making threads, then sit back and let the views come in :)

They would all be paid commentators from Sony!  No wonder you would like it...

http://blindman.15.forumer.com/a/sony-fined-in-payola-case_post6009.html

You can change the number of posts per page. Mine is set to fifty. But the default should be higher than ten. Other than that... I don't care much if sigs are default on or off, and the problem with quote trees is basically what Rol said. People just don't understand what they're doing, and post some nonsense comment to a super long post. I don't care if what they quote is fairly short though. It drove me nuts when people were posting the long cat left and right and quoting it in every thread I went to.

insomniac17 said:

You can change the number of posts per page. Mine is set to fifty.

I believe all the pros use 50.

Making the pros of the site post on sales threads.

I mean, I go to Neogaf sales threads and find all sorts of data, graphs, charts, analysis, but in VGchartz I find nothing of those. In sales threads, VGChartz must be number 1. Cram those with data and who cares if someone says doom, let it go!

Around the Network
VicViper said:

I mean, I go to Neogaf sales threads and find all sorts of data, graphs, charts, analysis, but in VGchartz I find nothing of those. In sales threads, VGChartz must be number 1. Cram those with data and who cares if someone says doom, let it go!

The only person you need to post would be TheSource.  He is such a bad ass that no one can even compete with him.

When did you stop being a lunatic MBP? :P

- Wouldn't mind the quote tree suggestion.

- Sepia is just awful to look at in my opinion.

- I have no idea how having 10 posts set as default would possibly discourge people from signing up.

- Disagree. The way it is now with a disabling option is just perfect. Also, signatures makes users easier to remember.

My suggestion? Hmm...... Bring the hot avatars and sigs back? :(

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

- Disagree. The way it is now with a disabling option is just perfect. Also, signatures makes users easier to remember.

Disagree, avatars are easier to remember.  That is if they keep their damn avatar (looks at pezus).

VicViper said:

Back when we had access to making our own graphs and all the numbers it made the sales discussion much better. VG Chartz is to limited now.

We could also get rid of hypocrites.

Signature goes here!