By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - Amp316 Vs. RolStoppable

NintendoPie said:
blkfish92 said:
NintendoPie said:
blkfish92 said:
Amp316
EASY PEASY!

You've said that every Finals/Semi Finals round now.  

Yep, I want to state that there is no contest!

That's the total oposite of what everyone else says. XD (Done derailing.)

I'm not everyone I'm a madman!

Around the Network

Rol

Love and tolerate.

Have to go with Rol. I've been up-voting both of these guys from day one

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

RolStoppable - How a person can commit to such a degree of sarcasm consistently for over 5 years now blows my mind. Vgchartz wouldn't be the same without her.

Aj_habfan said:
RolStoppable - How a person can commit to such a degree of sarcasm consistently for over 5 years now blows my mind. Vgchartz wouldn't be the same without her.

Umm... Rol isn't a her. XD Even if he is my Momma.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Aj_habfan said:

Why would any self respecting male have a female avatar?

Aj_habfan said:
NintendoPie said:
Aj_habfan said:

Because self respecting has nothing to do with avatars?

Stefl1504 said:
Aj_habfan said:
NintendoPie said:
Aj_habfan said:

Because self respecting has nothing to do with avatars?

And this is particularli true for that crappy 3D blue Pocahontas special FX fest pretending to be a movie.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

A pity vote for rol to cut Amb's lead to 2.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

This is not easy. They're both great posters, make awesome threads, are very funny, I hang on their walls an equal amount and they're both Nintendo fans and they could both humiliate me in Mario Kart because of how consistantly lucky they are.

Now amp is a Bond fan like me but Rol makes legendary threads and can make me laugh out loud with his sarcastic comments...

I'm gonna vote for RolStoppable.

Signature goes here!