By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft was gonna announce xbox360 + HD-DVD

Not really my problem if you believe me or not. Do with the information as you please.

Around the Network
SRLemmiwinks said:
twesterm said:
MagicalJoker said:

Microsoft was gonna announce the XBox360 with build-in HD-DVD player at CES2008

This is how I know this for sure. A friend of mine works at Microsoft The Netherlands in a high position, sorry i will not say his name cause i dont wanna put him at risk, i hope you guys understand this. I asked him the following question: "Was microsoft gonna announce the xbox with buildin HD-DVD player?"

He answered me the following: "He did announce that at CES!"... I know this was not true since i watch Bill Gates playing quitar and announcing he wouldnt do it anymore. Wich i told him. He continued and said: "Uhm, well i only readed Bill's transcript about what he was gonna say, i still have to watch the real presentation" Also he was able to tell me that it doesnt matter at all that it isnt announced. They will just go Blu-Ray just as easily as long the markets goes that way.

So its obviosly that Warners decision interfeared with most companies speaches at CES (regarding games/consoles/movies)

Wow, so a random person with a whole 12 posts writes about a friend who works at Microsoft accidentally told him there was going to be a Xbox 360 with built in HD-DVD player? Oh yeah, I totally believe you.

By the way, I just had a friend of a friends buddy's roomates sisters mother-in-laws niece who works for Konami tell me that MGS4 is coming to the 360. I speak the truth!

Way to be an ass, especially when MGS4 is coming to the 360 one year after it drops on the PS3. At least use something that doesnt make you look like a bigger ignant then you already do.

http://www.psu.com/Konami-says-no-to-MGS4-on-Xbox-360--a0002290-p0.php

take your own advice 

Consoles I own: Dreamcast, PSP