By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBLA 'Arcade Next' promo includes pricing and dates for Minecraft, Bloodforge, and More!

Which XBLA games do you plan on Buying?

Trials Evolution 1 33.33%

Fable Heroes 0 0%

Bloodforge 0 0%

Minecraft 1 33.33%

All of Them!!! 0 0%

See results 1 33.33%

Total:3

Similar to Summer of Arcade, MS is advertising 'Arcade Next'. It kicks off with Trials Evolution on April 18ths for 1200 MS points; then Bloodforge on April 25th for 1200; Fable Heroes on May 2nd for 800, then lastly Minecraft on May 9th for 1600(cheaper than PC version). All will include the new 400 Gamerscore cieling.  http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/22/xbla-arcade-next-promo-includes-trials-evolution-april-18-min/

I'm curious to which games you plan on buying?

Around the Network

fable looks pretty good...
i will consider minecraft...but im not convinced...its only a couple dollars cheaper than on pc. and will obviously get far less support than what has been seen on the PC just like every other game.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
fable looks pretty good...
i will consider minecraft...but im not convinced...its only a couple dollars cheaper than on pc. and will obviously get far less support than what has been seen on the PC just like every other game.

4 player Split-screen and stable frame rate with a "far distance" rendering?

Well im gonna get it either way. i love minecraft. 

Yay!!!