By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I gotta fight a fat guy in a few hours. Goodbye. UPDATE: Never underestimate fat guys.

Jay520 said:
Shinobi-san said:
Jay dont listen to these assholes...

I think its kinda cool that you even bothered to share your story/experience with us. This has been by far the most interesting thread on here in a long time.

I guess the only issue i had with this fight was that it wasnt in the spur of the moment..it was planned and organised...which does seem knda silly. If you ask most guys who have actually been in fights its usually something that just happens...once you get to the point where someone is saying "Lets go fight outside" or "One day im gonna find you and beat the shit out you" etc. well lets just say no1 really bothers to walk outside to go fight and that "one day" usually never happens.

So i guess thats why most people found this a little bit more silly than your average fight...in that it could have 100% been avoided.

Thanks for the support Shinobi. I understood that some people would disagree with my philosophy, but I didn't expect to see some of the reactions on here, like from the yanamaster guy. He sounds like he's personally offended by my actions.

Well I guess that's a big hint as to who he might be then :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Lol dude i have small friends wich are the most crazy and lethal when fighthing... size means nothing you should´ve knew that long time ago.

A small friend of mine when drunk he wants to fight anyone and worst of all he actually fucks them all lool he´s small and skinny but he´s powerfull and crazy.

Fat or Not avoid fights, well i´ve had 1 fight on my life and i actually was the only who give him kick and a punch, result : In the other day i couldnt move because when i kicked my leg kinda fucked up...till today i still dont know wth happened to my leg there i couldnt almost walk for 1 week and the other guy was running and playing football all week long lol

Jay520 said:
Shinobi-san said:

I think its kinda cool that you even bothered to share your story/experience with us. This has been by far the most interesting thread on here in a long time.

I guess the only issue i had with this fight was that it wasnt in the spur of the moment..it was planned and organised...which does seem knda silly. If you ask most guys who have actually been in fights its usually something that just happens...once you get to the point where someone is saying "Lets go fight outside" or "One day im gonna find you and beat the shit out you" etc. well lets just say no1 really bothers to walk outside to go fight and that "one day" usually never happens.

So i guess thats why most people found this a little bit more silly than your average fight...in that it could have 100% been avoided.

Thanks for the support Shinobi. I understood that some people would disagree with my philosophy, but I didn't expect to see some of the reactions on here, like from the yanamaster guy. He sounds like he's personally offended by my actions.

how old are you btw?

Argh_College said:

how old are you btw?

I think he mentioned he was in HS, so he's probably around 17.

NintendoPie said:
Argh_College said:

how old are you btw?

I think he mentioned he was in HS, so he's probably around 17.

my first and only fight was at my 14 or 15 so not too far from that. Hope he learns fight solves nothing. But you should absolutely know how to fight and learn, might be usefull someday.

Around the Network
Argh_College said:
Jay520 said:
Shinobi-san said:

how old are you btw?

Seventeen

M.U.G.E.N said:

Well I guess that's a big hint as to who he might be then :P

Oh my God! I fought another VGChartz user! There should be a badge for that!

I TOLD YOU NOT TO END UP BELOW HIM xD

I'm amazed you didn't lose after that.

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
I TOLD YOU NOT TO END UP BELOW HIM xD

I'm amazed you didn't lose after that.

It wasn't as hard as it seems actually. I'm naturally squirmy and the fat guy didn't know what the hell he was doing. Plus, he had very little core/lower-body strength so throwing him off balance wasn't that difficult.

Jay520 said:

Seventeen

Wow! I was spot on!