By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Little terrorist or big pedophile?

Around the Network

Wow that's just disgusting to see. Poor little kid is going to be afraid of planes for the rest of his life.

I thought this was chocoloco's "Which one would you rather fuck?" thread for a second there.

Turns out it's just another TSA nutpunch.

If the government had allowed pilots to have a pistol in the cockpit, none of this would have ever happened.

Pre-9/11:
Feds to airlines: "Your pilots aren't allowed to carry a weapon with them on a plane, and if you're hijacked, do not resist."
Terrorists: "There's nothing stopping us now."

Lulz. The written comments that pop up in that vid are hilarious.
'My little boy was trembling with fear, he wanted me to hug him, but we were told we couldn't come near him!!'

Yeah right. The kid honestly didn't look like he gave a crap. Talk about paranoid parents. xD

It's just a procedure everyone has to follow. Boo-hoo, so what if the kid's in a wheelchair, he didn't looked bothered at all, if anything, just interested. Notice how he was looking over at the airport personnel all the time, wanting to check everything that was going on around him, and *not* over at his parents? (whom he *would* be looking at if he'd really been trembling with fear and longing for a loving hug to comfort him)

If they start making exceptions, it'll quickly become a mess.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
PARANOID!!!

remind me... how many bomb attacks has the US sustained in the last 40 years?

and how many of those were from children on a holiday flight to florida?

that is ridiculous.

Exactly... the TSA are doing their jobs!

kowenicki said:

Yeah! good work at stopping all those toddler terrorists!

The second the terrorists see that toddlers aren't being checked is the second that Al Qaeda starts recruiting midgets! 

sperrico87 said:

If the government had allowed pilots to have a pistol in the cockpit, none of this would have ever happened.

Pre-9/11:
Feds to airlines: "Your pilots aren't allowed to carry a weapon with them on a plane, and if you're hijacked, do not resist."
Terrorists: "There's nothing stopping us now."

Why just pilots, and why just pistols?

SamuelRSmith said:

Why just pilots, and why just pistols?

Pistols are easier to manage. And I'm not sure how large a cockpit is, but I'd guess it would be a bit cumbersome to be pulling out a larger firearm. 

meh.. I think the TSA guy is pretty nice... the wheelchair must have bleeped so he is supposed to check it.. just because it's a kid it doesn't mean a parent can't plant drugs on him to take abroad.. and well old people.. they are just plain dangerous when flying.. always bringing stuff they aren't supposed to bring with them too fly..

The agent didn't beat the kid, he handled it with care and compassion, and within three minutes... what's to complain about

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)