By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Newest Prometheus trailer in and it's glorious!

The trailer gives some hints as to what's happening, but spoil the movie? Don't think so. It really looks phenomenal. The environments, effects, actors are all promising a great sci-fi epic.

Around the Network

Did i just see a summary of the entire movie...? What kind of trailer is that?

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:

Not sure if sarcasm or not, but trailers usually give you a general idea about what the movie is about

Pah. I stick to it. The trailer reveals too much and the only worthwhile prequel ever made was The Godfather II, and that wasn't even a prequel, it's just called one.

okr said:
Pah. I stick to it. The trailer reveals too much and the only worthwhile prequel ever made was The Godfather II, and that wasn't even a prequel, it's just called one.

Well the first trailers showed barely anything, so they're just balancing it a bit I guess . But, even though I knew the whole plot I'd still want to see it in a cinema because it just looks stunning.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

Not sure if sarcasm or not, but trailers usually give you a general idea about what the movie is about

First off, a bit of both.

Second, no, not really in this genre.

Because it is a sequel, we know the outcome. So the trailers need be more mysterious, so we are still kept quessing of those (limited) things, which could still happen before the first Alien.  

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I'm just teasing. There's nothing wrong with being excited about this movie, it's just me who thinks there's no reason at all for an Alien prequel. Then again, no ones forces me to watch it (but I already know I'll watch it on BluRay in a year or two anyway).

I am really pumped for this movie. So much so I might actually go pay $25 for 2 theater tickets to see it day one.

I went outside once, the graphics were great but the gameplay sucked!

It would be sick if they somehow reference the war between the pilots and predators in the movie.

I think the general consensus online is that the pilots bio-engineered the aliens as some sort of ultimate weapon to use against the predators (and any other species that got in their way) and subsequently used them during a civil war on their planet which all went horribly wrong.

At least thats what I can gather from poking around on the internet, although if anyone has better information I would be interested to hear it.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

I was kind of into it until I saw Damon Lindelof (spelling?) is co-writer.
That's the guy from Lost! Run away!