By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Topless avatars too much?

Do you think the topless avatars are too much?

Yes 145 40.50%

No 213 59.50%

Total:358
Roma said:
guys please remove the half naked women! My mother thought i turned into a straight guy and was all happy and stuff...

thank you for giving her false hope

Aww, I feel bad for your Mom. False hope sucks. Of course if this story was real... (Not sure Roma, not sure...)

Around the Network

As I see it, there are two options for the community:

1. Be tasteful, appropriate, and mature with avatar choices.

2. Have "sexy" avatars banned.

At this point, the second option is looking far more likely to happen. I should hope the community adopts the first.

NintendoPie said:
Roma said:
guys please remove the half naked women! My mother thought i turned into a straight guy and was all happy and stuff...

Aww, I feel bad for your Mom. False hope sucks. Of course if this story was real... (Not sure Roma, not sure...)

Haha nah twas joke

I usually have a “” at the end of my posts when I’m joking or being sarcastic

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
NintendoPie said:
Roma said:

Haha nah twas joke

Btw, your sig is hilarious but really slows down my computer. O_o Could you take the Iron Man one off please?

NintendoPie said:
Roma said:
NintendoPie said:
Roma said:

Haha nah twas joke

Btw, your sig is hilarious but really slows down my computer. O_o Could you take the Iron Man one off please?

nemas problemas buddy (no problem)

will do that now

Around the Network
Roma said:
NintendoPie said:

will do that now

NOOOOOO!!! :'( ' ' '

it's hilarious godammit!

Roma said:
NintendoPie said:
Roma said:
NintendoPie said:
Roma said:

Haha nah twas joke

will do that now

Thanks! ^_^ The fat guy one was fine though!

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Roma said:
NintendoPie said:

will do that now

NOOOOOO!!! :'( ' ' '

it's hilarious godammit!

Yeah I know and I would rather have it but I think other people besides NPie suffer from computer slow downs :-/

MontanaHatchet said:

At this point, the second option is looking far more likely to happen. I should hope the community adopts the first.

The resistance says, option 3, Kate Upton, and join the resistance.   But no personal attacks, that was wrong, thankfully, the resistance believes in revisionist history. 

Plezbo said:
MontanaHatchet said:

The resistance says, option 3, Kate Upton, and join the resistance.   But no personal attacks, that was wrong, thankfully, the resistance believes in revisionist history. 

Apparently, the resistance doesn't believe in pronouns.

Signature goes here!