By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 exclusivity confirmed

sorry never been interested in the Katamari franchise. I'm more interested in getting ES or AC5, but when the price drops to around $25

Around the Network

I have that game, it came free with my Xbox as part of an Amazon bundle.

Its freaking wierd. Shelved it for now. 

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

I really wish they would make a DS version of Katamari. The games seems perfect for the system.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
I really wish they would make a DS version of Katamari. The games seems perfect for the system.

it seems good for DS i also would really like a wii verison

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Good luck with that ugly piece of software 360 owners. Katamari always reminds me why I'm sceptical of people tauting innovative quirky games. I translate it into weird and surreal . But each to his own. I'd rather have a good classic shooter (and please no gameplay "enhancements" like team members) with innovative story/setup than something like that.

Around the Network

nope, because they said they are making a totally different game for the PS3. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

So this is based upon the fact it isnt listed? Unless it is stated by the company itself I wouldnt say its confirmed. That said, its not like the game was really sought after anyway.

This isn't a good exclusive for the Xbox 360 in Japan. Now something like Eternal Sonata would of been an announcement. But that game is coming to the PS3.

So Beautiful Katamari is a nice game but with Eternal Sonata already coming to the PS3. The Japanese really do not care.