By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - MontanaHatchet Vs. Boutros

Montana was hardly active in 2011...

Anyways my vote goes to Boutros :)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

Boutros

I just love this guy

Boutros

Thanks to everyone who has voted for me so far. Really appreciate the support guys.

Oye thanks for all the votes! :D

But I'm just really glad I made it into the top 24 and at this point I'd rather see truly deserving users in a epic showdown!

So my vote goes to Montana! I always looked up to him as a figure of authority and for his great posts! Also I was glad he came back with a bit less hostility towards Alice in Wonderland

Around the Network
Boutros said:

But I'm just really glad I made it into the top 24 and at this point I'd rather see truly deserving users in a epic showdown!

So my vote goes to Montana! I always looked up to him as a figure of authority and for his great posts! Also I was glad he came back with a bit less hostility towards Alice in Wonderland

There's still a chance ... you know what you have to do to get my respect again (and vote).

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Monty gets my vote here.

Both great members, but Monty likes Selvaria's boobies.

Boutros said:

Alright, have to add a vote for Boutros now. Stellar poster and contributor to the community. And I've actually come to appreciate Alice in Wonderland's design and atmosphere a lot more after subsequent rewatches. 

One vote for Monty, one vote for Booty, yes I can do that. Call it a perk of the job

archbrix said:
Boutros; he's a fellow LOST fan.

Well this seals it then. I also really like his charting in the COMG thread.

Boutros