By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PSV v 3DS v PSP v DS - TRUE Aligned launch - Week 80 update. BRUTAL

Good job Kow, keep it up. I know it's hard to post anything that's the least bit negative on this Sony dominated site. Just keep the flame shield on and charge forward as I for one enjoy reading facts and not spin.

WII Code: 1732 3363 1704 6441

Around the Network

Yikes. That bump from Japan really didn't keep much, did it?

But I do recall quite a few people saying that particular franchise doesn't really do long term so well, so I assume this was expected?

pezus said:
mitlar37 said:
Good job Kow, keep it up. I know it's hard to post anything that's the least bit negative on this Sony dominated site. Just keep the flame shield on and charge forward as I for one enjoy reading facts and not spin.

Actually, it's not very hard. Just go into the global sales threads each week and see the magic.

True, Sony fans usually steer clear of that thread since they have nothing to celebrate. ;)

Anyways keep it up Kowen, I just told Mummel to take a look at this thread because to much non sense come from unimformed posters.

phenom08 said:
pezus said:
mitlar37 said:

Actually, it's not very hard. Just go into the global sales threads each week and see the magic.

True, Sony fans usually steer clear of that thread since they have nothing to celebrate. ;)

Anyways keep it up Kowen, I just told Mummel to take a look at this thread because to much non sense come from unimformed posters.

Yes, you have showed your clearly superior intellect in your discussions with me with deep analysis and clever language. This thread is your be-all, end-all? You don't think I look at sales numbers myself? You don't think I have in the last five-six years?

You keep calling me uninformed but I am fairly certain that the majority of this site does not share that view. I see diverging, dying and blossoming markets ahead and you don't like what it represents. To be honest; neither do I, I don't want gaming to become a layman's brainfart meant for five minutes on the bus and with little depth but this is the direction certain parts of the market is heading in.

Can't wait to see how the 15th and 22nd charts stack up. Vita Europe should pass 1 million in that region in a few weeks or so, I imagine. I want to see what week it crosses at.

Around the Network

Is the big 3ds upswing holidays or price cut?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Mummelmann said:
phenom08 said:
pezus said:
mitlar37 said:

Yes, you have showed your clearly superior intellect in your discussions with me with deep analysis and clever language. This thread is your be-all, end-all? You don't think I look at sales numbers myself? You don't think I have in the last five-six years?

You keep calling me uninformed but I am fairly certain that the majority of this site does not share that view. I see diverging, dying and blossoming markets ahead and you don't like what it represents. To be honest; neither do I, I don't want gaming to become a layman's brainfart meant for five minutes on the bus and with little depth but this is the direction certain parts of the market is heading in.

If you had then you would careless about smartphone games. I don't care what it represents, it's irrelevant. It has no threat on this market because they are completely different markets and games. Are you mad at me for calling you out and proving what you were saying was pure bs, you want to believe?

leatherhat said:
Is the big 3ds upswing holidays or price cut?

Holidays. The price cut was around week 20.

When will the Miku-bump show up on the charts?

Oh wait, its already in the Japan chart. But I guess it's not in the global chart yet.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

That Project Diva game that propelled Vita to 50k 2 weeks ago.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.