Planning on getting one soon. 5 3.01%

Planning on getting the remodel. 8 4.82%

Once my favorite game comes out. 0 0%

Once the price drops closer to 100$. 3 1.81%

When I can get one 2nd hand. 1 0.60%

Total:157
Salnax said:
NintendoPie said:
Try to get a Mods Approval so we can actually call this the "Official 3DS Thread." I would like this one to stay. ;)

We'd need somebody to keep it alive.

Hopefully it'll be okay now that it's been bumped.

Around the Network

Why the necro bump? Just post in the other thread, it's already way bigger than this one.
Let this one die, it's irrelevant.

It's working well, today was the proof... as soon as a big news appeared (SMT4), a thread was created just for it.

VicViper said:
Why the necro bump? Just post in the other thread, it's already way bigger than this one.

It's working well, today was the proof... as soon as a big news appeared (SMT4), a thread was created just for it.

Are you one of those people who don't like Official Threads, Vic?? I thought I saw you post in the Official Ninty Thread several times.

NintendoPie said:
VicViper said:

Are you one of those people who don't like Official Threads, Vic?? I thought I saw you post in the Official Ninty Thread several times.

I like oficial threads. The proof they work was today, when SMT4 was announced and got a separate thread - what people dislike is that news like that become tied to the OTs - which won't happen.

But this thread here is irrelevant when there's Spurgeonryan's thread already. It's more complete. I think this and Wii U's thread should cease to exist and go to the O.N.N.T.

Vic, why care so much, it's just the unofficial thread.

Anyways, anything that has its own thread can be talked about here too without being tied to this thread's OP, it would be tied to that thread's opening post. This is a place to talk about everything related to the 3DS, without having a specific topic to deal with. If people want to be specifically in the Shin Megami Tensei topic, they go there, if they want to talk about SMT and other 3DS games as well, then can just come here.

That should be simple enough.

The Nintendo thread is for everything and anything Nintendo, this thread is for 3DS fans to talk about everything and anything 3DS related. Should be easy enough for people to respect, so no harm done to SMT, which deserves its own thread. You may see people talking about it in the Nintendo thread, but it's unlikely, and if it is, it's more related to Nintendo than to SMT. Real SMT fans don't care about the manufacturer of the platform iet's released on, so there you'll find fans of all 3 manufacturers who just want to play SMT. In the 3DS thread, you find 3DS fans. Some may want to talk about SMT, but it's not tied to Nintendo or to the 3DS and is a franchise that can really go on any console. But if they want to talk about it from a 3DS fan point of view and in that light, they can come here and chew the fat if they want to. If they want to talk SMT per se, they just go there.

Simple stuff.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Glad to see I was not the only one in the world to get Mario Tennis Open. Now go online with it people!

I'm sure sales will really pick up at Holiday Time. It's one of those attractive looking games for Parents.

Here's hoping that spurge will get his butt whooped by kids come this holiday, at a tennis video game :)

happydolphin said:
Here's hoping that spurge will get his butt whooped by kids come this holiday, at a tennis video game :)

Yeah, I remember that one

Has anybody gotten Mario Tennis? Is it any good?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger