By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424
spurgeonryan said:
Why was he at that ceremony? 0_°

Now that box is an eye catcher!

Maybe because they gave him the "Communication and Humanities" award for his work which

"exclude from their creations the violence and innovate with programs and formats that help exercise the mind in its many facets and are very valuable from an educational point of view"

(from the ceremony)

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

Found this online.

you found what online? :p

The ad I posted.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
DanneSandin said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

Found this online.

you found what online? :p

The ad I posted.

Can't see any ad.... =/

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Blimey, that WiiU is really large! O.0

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
spurgeonryan said:
Yes it is. Packing some power!

I find the poll results interesting. Is it because the wii had a lot of periphreals or because most of you have played it? I remember the Nes had a lot of perephreals as well. Spelling***

While the NES did have a lot, the Wii still had more.  And even if they had an equal number, you have to consider that that the Wii sold 97 million units against the NES's 61 million.  So you'd by default get more Wii answers.   And you have to consider that the NES is older than a large portion of the gamers on here.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
That last part is what I was thinking as well. I played the NeS as a kid and not even I remember everything.

Zapper
Giant square pad.
stepping pad

Never had the glove
cant think of anything else, but I know there was more for me.

Nes Miracle Piano

NES R.O.B.

Looking at that poll, it seems to me that the few of us can consider ourselves Granpappy Gamers! Lol

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
spurgeonryan said:

This will include a rather characterful Wii U GamePad skin, a Mario character stylus, a silicone bumper to protect the Wii U GamePad, and a microfibre toggle bag.

Does the GamePad really need protection? It's made by Nintendo... if I throw it against my wall, I'm more concerned about the condition of my wall.

I never had a single peripheral to my NES - I did borrow the Zapper though on some occasions...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

NES sewing machine