By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global UP! - Everything up (software and hardware) - March 3rd (Vita = 167k)

I'm not to familiar with week 2 sale drops. How does the Vita fare in USA at 50? Horrible or average.

Around the Network

everything is horrible, especially PSV, and X360 the least horrible

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

The 3DS' second week in the USA was 94k. So the Vita's second week drop is proportional to the one the 3DS had.

Wow, I thought Vita had at least two more "above all" weeks.

Anyway, at least in the US it's software prospects are good, so it's not panic time like in other hemispheres.

Oh my @ Vita; though, it was to be expected.

I suppose we'll see about 100k in the EU, making this week just under 200k, in-line with the other consoles.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Whats strange is the current 3ds sales at 59k. Expected a little higher then that. Slow season must be in full effect.

Vita's initial performance horror (similar to the 3DS one) confirmed?

It needs games, internal memory, price cut and exciting announcements just like an air. I hope E3 will show us some of these things. And it will improve in the future.

Semms like 3DS was adjusted down... yet overtracked here.

This vita heaven thing on Friday is becoming more important by the day. Sony can't F that up!

pezus said:
Cold Light said:
Vita's initial performance horror (similar to the 3DS one) confirmed?

It needs games, internal memory, price cut and exciting announcements just like an air. I hope E3 will show us some of these things. And it will improve in the future.

Sony will have a Vita event this week I think, probably to announce new games in the works.

Yeah, I look for it too, but it most likely will aim at the Japanese audience. But maybe not, I don't know for sure. Anyway, Japanese sales are need help, so it'll be interesting.