By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Not bad at all. Definitely a talented group. Wish the best of luck to them and keep in mind it takes 100% focused pure will and you will succeed.

Around the Network

I honestly like it, I can easily imagine this on tv

Thanks

I'm fairly picky with my music. Again like many of the other people in this thread not my type of music but i didn't mind it. Didn't really like the voice tho

I can see these guys having mainstream appeal. I don;t actively look out for this sort of music, but I also don;t change the radio station when a sog like this comes on. They're not wannabes, and they certainly seem like couldbes to me.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

i like it =) it's very easy listening if you know what i mean, and i like the voice

I liked it dude. Always nice to hear a rock band these days, something with no screaming/rapping/dubstep.

And I actually did like it, not just saying that. Good song.

i like it,i think they would find an audience here in the uk,where are you from by the way,obviously the hard work starts in getting yourself noticed,there is a lot of competition

Above & Beyond

It's actually pretty catchy and the band is solid. Does that singer ever take a breath? It's not easy to sing almost three minutes straight without taking a breath.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I really liked it~

Definately a crowd here for your son to capitalize on!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."