By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Thanks

Around the Network

Production is OK, they can sing/play certainly, it's just very repetitive. Ten seconds of original melody in 3 minutes of song.

Thanks

It sounds like a real band (I only listened to the first link). When I talk about originality I have high standards. So they are not original like Jimi Hendrix or Madonna or anything. They don't have a new sound but they make what they make very well. It's not my kind of music and I wouldn't put it on my ipod, but they clearly talent and everything works together.

Thanks

Around the Network

Not exactly my kind of music, but damn, they're talented!

I quite liked it. The song reminded me of Artic Monkeys but I might just be the accent. I'll give it another listen later and see if it has "staying power"

Signature goes here!

llewdebkram said:

Thanks, nice of you to recognise that although it's not your type of music, they are good enough to appeal to others who like this type of music.

It's the first tack they wrote quite a while back and their EP will be 6 tracks including 'the devil makes work for idle tongues'

when you want to embed check old embed code. try quoting me back and doing it. go to youtube and get the embed cod. once you quote me, look under Paragraph and you'll see HTML click on it, post the embed cod in it, then up date, and submit.

your son's group sounds like blink 182 or green day. so i say they'll be interesting

kowenicki said:

Very good / promising

I'd say (and I'm right!! ) that there are shades of Bombay Bicycle Club and Arctic Monkeys.

(Nothing like Blink 182 or Green Day as Marcus said)

I think your son and his pals will appreciate my comparison more.

I guess my comparison to Arctic Monkeys wasn't so bad since you've picked up on that too. I was kinda thrown off by Marcus's comment.

Signature goes here!