By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Update: 343 Industries’ Frank O'Connor hints at Conan-related announcement for Halo 4

The shadows on his BR after he makes the kill and jumps across that opening in the Conan gif are so damn beautiful.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:

Lol! That was a great video...and you're right, the tiny clip they showed looks nothing like Reach.

Footage looked awesome. I'm just happy the game wont have motion blur like Reach did every time you moved. Also the lighting looked great especially over the BR.

Thanks, that was pretty hilarious actually!

From what I could tell from that tiny clip it should definitely looks good, the amazing shadow work really showed off in that clip.

Oh man. That was only MP. Cant wait to see how good the SP looks. The shadows were awesome and crisp. No jaggies. And the backgrounds were HUGEEEEEE.

SP Halo 4 footage cant come soon enough.

BTW Conan was hilarious.

Around the Network

Best console graphics, ever.

Examiner

'Halo 4' will indeed feature the voices of Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter

Jadedx said:

Just a word of advice. In a forum on the internet dont make statements like that unless over 50% of media reviews pysically says it in their review. Otherwise you will just be laughed at.

Trust me. I know.

selnor said:
Jadedx said:

Just a word of advice. In a forum on the internet dont make statements like that unless over 50% of media reviews pysically says it in their review. Otherwise you will just be laughed at.

Trust me. I know.

Good one, I was going to say something if you didn't.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

trasharmdsister12 said:
selnor said:
Jadedx said:

Trust me. I know.

Oh man! THAT was brilliant selnor.

:)

Its true.