By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442
Pavolink said:
DieAppleDie said:
ib4 ban....101 is a day one for me, Pikmin too, and maybe NFS
it was about time to this thread to make a comeback

We'll be waiting for you. I hope the ban for your...er...speech in the other thread is short.

lol, i just couldnt hold it, im very a passionate human being...:P anyway thanks, ill be back for sure dont worry.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
DieAppleDie said:
ib4 ban....101 is a day one for me, Pikmin too, and maybe NFS
it was about time to this thread to make a comeback

We'll be waiting for you. I hope the ban for your...er...speech in the other thread is short.

I wanna read it. I wanna read it right now.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

IamAwsome said:

Assassin's Creed has DLC available right now, so I think it was a BS rumor. 

I see, thanks. It's rare to see a site report accurate Nintendo news nowadays... sigh...

Earlier this month Headstrong Games put the word out on Twitter that they were looking for a talented programmer for a ‘next-gen’ title, and now there’s evidence to suggest that their under-wraps game is headed to Wii U.

The British developer of Batallion Wars 2House of the Dead: OVERKILL and the Art Academyseries has not made any announcements of a Wii U project but French site Nintendo Master has pointed to the LinkedIn profile of Associate Producer Jo Tunstill, which listed amongst her projects ‘unnanounced project on WiiU’.

The entry has seemingly since been removed from Tunstill’s profile, and with nothing officially announced this should be taken as mere rumour for now.

Still it’s tantalising to think of what Headstrong could be bringing to Wii U. A console version of Art Academy would make a lot of sense – remember that awesome concept footage from the very first Wii U announcement trailers that featured a player sketching a picture of Link on the gamepad – but a brand new Batallion Wars would be just as welcome.

Given the increasingly close working relationship of the developer to Nintendo, it could also conceivably be an entirely new Nintendo-published IP.

Wii U Nintendo Direct tomorrow!

NEW GAMES promised! :D

Around the Network

Nintendo hasn't shown any thrid party games on their Nintendo Direct, but TT Games wanted to join the party with a new video of Lego City Undercover

I like the pig cannon .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

This is one of my most anticipated games for Wii U - ever since it was announced - and the more i see of it, the more i want to play it. It looks to be really funny! :D

I agree, but my fear is that it also looks to be easy. And I certainly don't want that.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Have no idea if their other Lego games were easy or not, but i don`t think that will be an issue here.
To me what`s more important is if it will be somewhat long and fun.

Retro picks up Vigil, Junction Point, BioWare employees

Retro is certainly working on one large-scale project. We've reported on new hires in the past, but now we have information that points to new employees from Vigil, Junction Point and Bioware Austin joining the team. Will we finally get to see what Retro is working on come E3?

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=195054

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.