By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442
DélioPT said:
The blue doesn`t seem to work very well with the BO2 cover, but maybe it`s a question of letting it grow on us. :)

I was thinking the same... But I still think they should have had different colors pedning on genre ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
DélioPT said:
The blue doesn`t seem to work very well with the BO2 cover, but maybe it`s a question of letting it grow on us. :)

I was thinking the same... But I still think they should have had different colors pedning on genre ;)

Doesn`t Nintendo use different covers for M rated 3DS games in Japan? There`s a chance that it might happen here but i`m not counting on it.
Only two Wii games had a different cover colour: New Super Mario Bros Wii and Mario and Sonic Olympics. Can`t really recall anymore.

DélioPT said:
DanneSandin said:
DélioPT said:

Doesn`t Nintendo use different covers for M rated 3DS games in Japan? There`s a chance that it might happen here but i`m not counting on it.
Only two Wii games had a different cover colour: New Super Mario Bros Wii and Mario and Sonic Olympics. Can`t really recall anymore.

Considering that we've seen the same color scheme for all games I don't think they'll have genre colors...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

JEMC said:

I don't know what you think, but having to update to play Wii games is stupid silly.

We know WiiU does it by hardware, not software, so why do they force this?

@Blue logo: Well, it will fit better in some games than in others, just like the white band of the Xbox360 or the black one of the PS3. It's not a major problem.

Like so many other devs in the HD gen, Nintendo is discovering the 'virtue' of having extra weeks/months to work on their software, i.e. the software wasn't done when the machines were being assembled.

In other news, GameStop started billing for U's today.

DanneSandin said:
DélioPT said:
DanneSandin said:
DélioPT said:

Considering that we've seen the same color scheme for all games I don't think they'll have genre colors...

I forgot about that one.
Maybe they`ll use different colours once in a while. Probably not just now.

Around the Network
ECM said:
JEMC said:

I don't know what you think, but having to update to play Wii games is stupid silly.

We know WiiU does it by hardware, not software, so why do they force this?

@Blue logo: Well, it will fit better in some games than in others, just like the white band of the Xbox360 or the black one of the PS3. It's not a major problem.

Like so many other devs in the HD gen, Nintendo is discovering the 'virtue' of having extra weeks/months to work on their software, i.e. the software wasn't done when the machines were being assembled.

In other news, GameStop started billing for U's today.

I get that, that's why Miiverse and the rest of the web services must be downloaded.

What I don't understand is why the use of Wii games get affected by this given that they are emulated via hardware, not software. Even in the first Iwata Ask's about WiiU, when talking about the CPU it is mentioned that they were able to put several Wii's CPU instructions into the WiiU CPU.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I'm really tempted by ZombiU but I just don't have any money right now!

Thinking of checking around with some of my buddies in electronics stores to see if I can get a good deal in january, which is also when I have my birthday!

I wonder if the pro controller will work on steam,It has a usb port so it should

mootap said:
I wonder if the pro controller will work on steam,It has a usb port so it should

Depends on the conntection type. Though it is probally a form of bluetooth so it just a question on whether it works with the generic drivers.

in regards to the price cut, like with the 3DS they're not going to have much of a choice