By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

Again, less than credible PR talk from a company highly involved in WiiU's launch. And even if it does turn out true, no PS3 owner will trade his system for WiiU just for some gamepad gimmicks.

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
Again, less than credible PR talk from a company highly involved in WiiU's launch. And even if it does turn out true, no PS3 owner will trade his system for WiiU just for some gamepad gimmicks.

*Waves*

I'm going to do exactly that.

One day you people will learn not to talk in absolutes, because it only takes one person to prove an absolute statement to be incorrect.

VGChartz

milkyjoe said:
ryuzaki57 said:

*Waves*

I'm going to do exactly that.

One day you people will learn not to talk in absolutes, because it only takes one person to prove an absolute statement to be incorrect.

It's called emphasis. But, if you confirm here and now, that you are selling your PS3 to buy WiiU, I must say I'd be quite crestfallen.

some fifa 13 pics with second screen usage. looks very promising

http://www.fifplay.com/fifa13-screenshots-wiiu/

examples:

Those screenshots are looking good, still debating if I'm going to get it for the U or not.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

Someone please help me with this doubt: Have WiiU game prices been announced?

I'm asking because the last time I remember someone mentioned them, Gamestop had WiiU games at 99.99 $. Well, if you look at their site, page 1, page 2, some games are now priced between 39.99 (Ben10) and 59.99 $ (AC3, ZombieU), with 49.99$ being the most popular.

So, is this something new?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

I'm asking because the last time I remember someone mentioned them, Gamestop had WiiU games at 99.99 $. Well, if you look at their site, page 1, page 2, some games are now priced between 39.99 (Ben10) and 59.99 $ (AC3, ZombieU), with 49.99$ being the most popular.

Absolutely no prices have been announced at all.  Any price you see now is just a placeholder.

There is some speculation though that they'll continue their Wii pricing structure making most games retail for $49.99 rather than the HD consoles usual $59.99.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Lots of new details on FIFA. If you hold the GamePad up toward the TV, you can look around the field in first-person.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/08/02/fifa-13-on-the-wii-u-its-in-the-game-and-so-are-you

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

At last, being able to control off-the-ball runs in FIFA. Not going to be as good as the Pro Evo Wii method of using the remote but very glad to hear that we can finally do it. Crappy AI in football games has been a major bugbear for me for years, now at least we can direct players to make runs down the channels that make sense. Manager Mode also sounds pretty cool, although given my nearly 4 years experience testing Champ Man at Eidos which ended 4 years ago I'm pretty sure it won't take me long to crash it lol.

Viper1 said:
JEMC said:

Absolutely no prices have been announced at all.  Any price you see now is just a placeholder.

There is some speculation though that they'll continue their Wii pricing structure making most games retail for $49.99 rather than the HD consoles usual $59.99.

Thanks for that, also thanks to you ryan.

If the prices haven't been revealed, Gamestop is playing hard as they will have to honour that price for those who reserved.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.