By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

yeah looks fake as shit

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:

Rumor: GameStop release sheet suggests mid-November launch for Wii U

July 23rd, 2012 Posted in Posted by Valay, Rumors, Wii U

Yet another document indicates that the Wii U will arrive in mid-November.

An internal release sheet obtained by The Verge says that some of the console’s earliest games hit store shelves on November 14. It goes without saying that the Wii U won’t launch on a Wednesday, so a November 18 release would be more likely for the system.

The list does raise some questions, however. A number of titles are listed with a placeholder January 1, 2013 date and much of those prices aren’t final.

Expect Nintendo to share its official launch information for Wii U in September.

Source

What? We're nog gonna get any games in december? what's up with that? I don't buy it

I'd be more worried about the speculated prices.

Those are just placeholder prices.  They don't know the actual prices, but they have to set a price for preorders.  If the actual game is lower than that price, they can lower the price, but if the game comes out higher than the preorder price, they legally have to honour the preorder price.

So they set the preorder price much higher than it is likely to be.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
DanneSandin said:
Viper1 said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:

An internal release sheet obtained by The Verge says that some of the console’s earliest games hit store shelves on November 14. It goes without saying that the Wii U won’t launch on a Wednesday, so a November 18 release would be more likely for the system.

The list does raise some questions, however. A number of titles are listed with a placeholder January 1, 2013 date and much of those prices aren’t final.

Expect Nintendo to share its official launch information for Wii U in September.

Source

What? We're nog gonna get any games in december? what's up with that? I don't buy it

Holy mother of sh!t!! that CAN'T be true!!

So not only are only getting TWO games for the whole of 2012, but in 2013 games will cost almost 100 bucks? Shoot me now, because that's not a world I wanna live in!

Rabbids Land is a steal at that pre-order price, 50% off!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

thekitchensink said:
Viper1 said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:

Source

Those are just placeholder prices.  They don't know the actual prices, but they have to set a price for preorders.  If the actual game is lower than that price, they can lower the price, but if the game comes out higher than the preorder price, they legally have to honour the preorder price.

Correct.  I was just being facetious given the obvious placeholder factor of the relase dates.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:
thekitchensink said:
Viper1 said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:

Source

Correct.  I was just being facetious given the obvious placeholder factor of the relase dates.

Give me my moment, dagnabbit! :D

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

The odd ones are the 14/11/2012.
Someone should contact Blockbuster to see what is their "view" on the release dates and prices!
I have never seen such spot on "speculation" like the one Blockbuster did with their Wii U games list! :D

DélioPT said:
The odd ones are the 14/11/2012.
Someone should contact Blockbuster to see what is their "view" on the release dates and prices!
I have never seen such spot on "speculation" like the one Blockbuster did with their Wii U games list! :D

It's definitely interesting, but keep in mind that games sometimes release before the system they are designed for.  I picked up Kameo a couple of weeks before the 360 launched and a couple Wii games a few days before.

DanneSandin said:
Viper1 said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:

Source

Holy mother of sh!t!! that CAN'T be true!!

So not only are only getting TWO games for the whole of 2012, but in 2013 games will cost almost 100 bucks? Shoot me now, because that's not a world I wanna live in!

Welcome to the gaming world outside of the USA, games here cost around $80-$100 handhelds and consoles.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

The games are obviously not going to be a hundred bucks

probably 50 or 60 dollars, as usual

I think once people see what else will be coming for Wii U outside of the launch window, things might look better.