By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Working at 343 Industries - Aiming to Become the Best Studio in the World

Best studio at making games or best studio in the industry to work for? They have to make more than FPS in the future to prove it and not get stuck with Halo if they want to prove themselves to be the best at the gaming front, best studio to work for is easy with funds. If they really have the talent and want to be the best at making games, I don't want them to get stuck with one IP and one genre only, cause that title won't happen that way.

Around the Network

They need something amazing to pull over Naughty Dog imo.

dahuman said:
Best studio at making games or best studio in the industry to work for? They have to make more than FPS in the future to prove it and not get stuck with Halo if they want to prove themselves to be the best at the gaming front, best studio to work for is easy with funds. If they really have the talent and want to be the best at making games, I don't want them to get stuck with one IP and one genre only, cause that title won't happen that way.

343 apparantly have another IP in the works.

Just watched the video, they sure do have the motivation. One hell of a team they put together...

I don't like the music though!

Seece said:
dahuman said:

cool, wouldn't hurt to have another killer app for the next xbox.

Around the Network
Wagram said:

The fact they're actually making a Video game is a great start.

Xxain said:
Wagram said:

The fact they're actually making a Video game is a great start.

Is that supposed to be a joke? You could do better.

Seece said:
dahuman said:

source?

Here is a list of all the people in the video:

• Neill Harrison / Rare
  • Bonnie Ross / Microsoft
  • Jow Waters / Monolith / Fasa
  • To French / Microsoft
  • Josh Holmes / Propagande Games / Electronic Ars
  • Maggie Oh / Pixar / ILM
  • Sotaro Tojima / Kojima Productions
  • Kenneth Scott / iD Software
  • Kynan Pearson / Retro Studios
  • Nicolas 'Sparth' Bouvier / iD Software / UbiSoft
  • RJ Ranola / EA Chicago / Raven Software
  • Patrick Gilette / Griptonite / Bungie
  • Vic DeLeon / Bungie
  • Kathy Gehrig / Valve
  • Frank O' Connor / Bungie
  • Armando Troisi / Bioware
  • Lani Blazier / NCSoft
  • Nicole Makila / Microsoft
  • Hoop Somuah / Microsoft
  • CJ Markham / Rockstar / Weta

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Well being a first party studio owned by Microsoft and in charge of Halo, I certainly expect them too be a top contender, especially with the talent they've hired.

Also, if that source is true, it's definitely interesting, they've already got 3 Halo games they'll be making, adding a new IP in the mix should certainly give them the chance to show everyone what they've got.

Millenium said:
Well being a first party studio owned by Microsoft and in charge of Halo, I certainly expect them too be a top contender, especially with the talent they've hired.

Also, if that source is true, it's definitely interesting, they've already got 3 Halo games they'll be making, adding a new IP in the mix should certainly give them the chance to show everyone what they've got.

Lets hope and pray that the new IP wont suck...

Yay!!!