By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console will you be buying next gen?

I already have the PSV and 3DS. I plan on getting the WiiU, and the PS4 if it comes out.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

PS4 first and foremost. Down the road could be both the Nextbox and Wii U, or it could only be one, or neither. I already have the Vita and the 3DS.

I already have a 3DS so as far as handhelds go, im sorted.

For home consoles i had an Xbox 360 this gen, but im tired of microsoft trying to charge me for online play, so im gonna change to the PS3 or Wii U next gen. Most probably PS4 if Sony keeps the standard dual shock controller.

I'm not a fan of these "mainstream" appealing gadgets as motion controls and tablets.

I want a good and fun game that plays like it should. There was nothing wrong with classic controllers, and im most certainly not gonna get them shoved down my throat if i can avoid it. If both Sony and microsoft do the same stunt then im going to nintendo cause they have the better exclusives (and have free internet play aswell).

Wii U, 3DS, and whichever has a good amount of JRPGs, so most likely a PS4 at some point, don't see the PS4 being cheap after looking at the combined price of vita though, most likely never getting the vita at this point.

PS4, PS Vita for now.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

I already have a 3DS and a PSV. I plan on getting the WiiU at Lauch and maybe later the nextbox and PS4.

I already have a 3DS, I plan to get a WiiU on launch or in its 1st year (depending on lineup). I'll probably get a PS4 before the end of the 8th gen. PSV is a big maybe.

PS4, PS VITA,WII U,AND XBOX 720

End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M

PSV, but the "future" new model with a price cut. Also the PS4 slim.

Still enjoying PS3 and PSP, as much as I enjoyed PS2 and PS1.

At least PS4 and PS Vita.