By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console will you be buying next gen?

Byclop said:
funny thing is most of Nintendo fans say theyll be buying nextbox or ps4 sooner or later, alongside WiiU of course, but Sony and Msoft fans just say "no chance for the WiiU" and things like that..........not so funny

Yes Sir, and thats what you call real gamers. Not tied down to any old console or brand. But willing to try different systems and games.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Around the Network

Already own the 3ds, next will be psv and the ps4, wiiu and xbox most likely not before the first price cut ...

I have already bought a 3DS, I'm getting a Wii U and I will take the wait and see to see which of the other consoles to get. Though I tend to eventually get them all.

Well I am 100% sure I will purchase both a WiiU and a Nextbox. I am up in the air about the new Valve console and Sony's console isn't that likely. I have never missed a Nintendo console. And since I have a ton of confidence in Microsoft it is a no brainer.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

PS4 and Wii U

don't really like PC gaming and i'm slowly growing out of handheld gaming

Around the Network

Am I really the only one seriously surprised by the results?

This has to mean something, guys.

Jay520 said:

Nintendo has been doing a fairly good job at handling the Wii U since the begining of the year and  since they are the first to release it isn't that surprising they are ahead. (Also with more information out on the system.)

As for the gulf that is between the PS4 and 720, I think it has to do with the backlash of the rumor about used games. If it gets cleared up and doesn't turn out to be true that gulf will dissappear. (At least should.)

BlkPaladin said:
Jay520 said:

Nintendo has been doing a fairly good job at handling the Wii U since the begining of the year and  since they are the first to release it isn't that surprising they are ahead. (Also with more information out on the system.)

As for the gulf that is between the PS4 and 720, I think it has to do with the backlash of the rumor about used games. If it gets cleared up and doesn't turn out to be true that gulf will dissappear. (At least should.)

WiiU is the only next gen piece of hardware we know about for now - so there's no surprise there's more interest in it than in the other two (since, so far, they're just a figment of imagination)... And besides, isn't there MORE nintendo fans here than Sony/MS??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:

And besides, isn't there MORE nintendo fans here than Sony/MS??

Yes, by a large amount.

Jay520 said:
DanneSandin said:

And besides, isn't there MORE nintendo fans here than Sony/MS??

Yes, by a large amount.

How come? I'm still kinda new here, but I've figured out as much... So what's the story? How come this has become the place to be for Nintendo fans?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.