By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console will you be buying next gen?

The WII-U and the 3DS. I am sticking with the Wii-U + 3DS & PC gaming next generation . Too many multiple platform titles. I might as well keep upgrading my PC.

Wii-U + 3DS + PC-SLI GTX 600's = I wont miss anything.

Around the Network

hmm.. brand loyality seems pretty high among the posters in this thread

Lafiel says "hmm.. brand loyality seems pretty high among the posters in this thread"

I am loyal to exclusives.....

Lafiel said:
hmm.. brand loyality seems pretty high among the posters in this thread

Isn't that the main factor that determines next generation purchases when little-to-no knowledge is known?

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
ToraReaper said:
Xbox for the next Halo games, and PS4 for the next Yakuza games. Got a 3DS already, and definitely not Wii U since the Wii turned out to be such poo... I may pick up a Vita sometime, the tech looks pretty suhweet.

Worst. argument. ever.

The Wii U is supposed to fix what the Wii failed at and bring back the non-casuals. HD Mario, Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero and all other upcoming golden games (including third party) should convince anyone alone. Then there's the controller-

I haven't enjoyed a Nintendo home console since the N64, and the Wii U has an iPad of a controller and during their e3 conference they showed it off as another casual market gimmick. Not interested.

Around the Network
ToraReaper said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
ToraReaper said:
Xbox for the next Halo games, and PS4 for the next Yakuza games. Got a 3DS already, and definitely not Wii U since the Wii turned out to be such poo... I may pick up a Vita sometime, the tech looks pretty suhweet.

Worst. argument. ever.

The Wii U is supposed to fix what the Wii failed at and bring back the non-casuals. HD Mario, Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero and all other upcoming golden games (including third party) should convince anyone alone. Then there's the controller-

I haven't enjoyed a Nintendo home console since the N64, and the Wii U has an iPad of a controller and during their e3 conference they showed it off as another casual market gimmick. Not interested.

Just wait until this year's E3.....What is it 2 months away from now?  The software is where is at.

WiiU and I have a 3DS

don't know if I will need to get any of the others if the big 3rd party games are coming to WiiU

wait I feel I commented in this thread before...

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I have shifted more towards a badass pc because I am a graphics whore and they get downloadable content for free all the time.

PS4 might be the only console I buy as they just make the most exclusives by far I like.

But I would be lying if I said I wont eventually get the nextbox, and in many years the wii U,

Already have a Vita, and I will probably be getting a PS4. I've always liked Sony's consoles. I really don't think I will buy an xbox, I have an original but even that was a gift and the only reason I used it was for Halo and because I cracked it to make it a more mulit-media device. So far I'm pretty skeptical on the Wii U, and having not liked the Wii I can't say I'm really looking forward to it.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

KeptoKnight said:
ToraReaper said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
ToraReaper said:

Worst. argument. ever.

Just wait until this year's E3.....What is it 2 months away from now?  The software is where is at.

It's true, hopefully they put on a good show and show off some nice software, hopefully F-Zero. Just sayin' as it stands, im not interested the Wii U.