By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Photo of Jean-Claude Van Damme’s Muscular Son Hits the Web

Source

If those bulging biceps look familiar, it's because Kris Van Varenberg is a look-alike to his famous dad, the muscular martial artist and actor Jean-Claude Van Damme.

The father and son have teamed up on past movies such as "The Quest" as Young Chris and "Universal Soldier: Regeneration" where he portrayed Miles. And now the 24-year-old and the 51-year-old are filming together once again for the flick "Welcome to the Jungle."

Photos of the pair snapped while filming on location at Mar Chiquita beach in Puerto Rico show the duo tanned and toned. The son of Van Damme certainly has nailed the family look: the legs flexed in a body builder's stance, tattooed arms shown off over his head, mud-spattered, with messy, brown hair that's pushed back with a headband, and shirtless, natch.

No surprise: Van Varenberg is one chip off the old block. He is the son of Van Damme and body builder Gladys Portugues. The first-born took his dad's actual last name, while the "muscles from Brussels" uses a stage name, Van Damme. The up-and-comer has voiced an interest in writing and directing as well as acting, and was credited as a writer in the Van Damme martial arts movie, "The Tower."

Van Varenberg has a younger sister, Bianca Bree, who will also appear in the family film "Welcome to the Jungle," which comes out in 2013. Van Damme will soon be seen promoting his upcoming action/thriller "The Expendables 2."

Around the Network

Decent muscles for such a small body frame.

Lol, does he only work out his arms? His torso and legs look average for a man his build, but his arms are pretty big. I think he should start working out the rest of his body like his dad does.

chicken legs

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

thismeintiel said:
Lol, does he only work out his arms? His torso and legs look average for a man his build, but his arms are pretty big. I think he should start working out the rest of his body like his dad does.

Yeah, looks like his arms are photoshopped or something lol

Around the Network

I believe he was in Jean Claude van dammes recent movie. Also in the movie derailed but he was just a young lad then. I have assassination games, I will have to watch t again to see how buff he is.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

pezus said:
thismeintiel said:

Yeah, looks like his arms are photoshopped or something lol

He definitely would not be winning any actual fights like his old man. But he looks nice for the movies. I am sure we will continure to see him in action movies as time goes bye. As anyone actually seen this guy in a movie? His eyebrows are huge!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

My god, my leg's are more muscular than that, why do these guys never work on their legs, I don't get it.

Good bicep genetics but thats about it.