Did you like Battlefield 3

Yes 23 71.88%

No 5 15.63%

Maybe so 3 9.38%

Click here 1 3.13%

Total:32

My score: 9

Pros:

- Some of the best graphics (and especially lighting) I have ever seen in a game.

- The sound is incredible...especially guns, vehicles and explosions.

- Singleplayer campaign was surprisingly fun and had a decent amount of variety

- Vehicles are completely awesome

- All the different classes and weapon upgrades

Cons:

- Multiplayer can be kind of buggy sometimes

- There aren't enough people for Conquest (should be at least 24 v. 24 not 12 v 12)

Around the Network

Pros:
- Its Not Call of Duty (Nice change from CoD)
- Dedicated Servers

Cons:
- Slow gameplay
- Tons of camping
- Vehicle whoring
- I don't personally feel that the game runs as smooth as CoD, I'm not talking about lag or anything, just framerate and whatever else factors into smoothness. I think it's 30FPS whereas CoD runs at 60FPS.
- Not as much customization as CoD. I like the create-a-class much better in CoD than what Battlefield has.

Yeah I bought the game, gave an honest effort to like it for about 2 weeks, and hated it. I had games that lasted half an hour and I maybe went like 2 kills and 3 deaths. Its was stupid. One game I spawned, literally ran over a kilometre, couldn't see a soul, and got sniped by some bitch camper. I traded in this game real quick.

so happy that i bought it for pc (i bought most games for console before) reading about some problems. especially the 12vs12 limit sounds very bad for this kind of game. seem like i would hate it for console and love it for pc lol

pezus said:
Marks said:
Pros:
- Its Not Call of Duty (Nice change from CoD)
- Dedicated Servers

Cons:
- Slow gameplay
- Tons of camping
- Vehicle whoring
- I don't personally feel that the game runs as smooth as CoD, I'm not talking about lag or anything, just framerate and whatever else factors into smoothness. I think it's 30FPS whereas CoD runs at 60FPS.
- Not as much customization as CoD. I like the create-a-class much better in CoD than what Battlefield has.

Yeah I bought the game, gave an honest effort to like it for about 2 weeks, and hated it. I had games that lasted half an hour and I maybe went like 2 kills and 3 deaths. Its was stupid. One game I spawned, literally ran over a kilometre, couldn't see a soul, and got sniped by some bitch camper. I traded in this game real quick.

Looks like you bought the wrong version. This is why I think the PC version should've been rated seperately. 64 players is more than enough, and sometimes too much even.

Oh hell yeah man, everyone I talk to says the PC version destroys the Xbox version. I don't have a PC good enough to run games though. Just a Sony Vaio laptop. 

7.0 I've explained myself on different forums way too many times.

Around the Network
pezus said:
yo_john117 said:

Pros:

- Some of the best graphics (and especially lighting) I have ever seen in a game.

Cons:

- There aren't enough people for Conquest (should be at least 24 v. 24 not 12 v 12)

I was playing a 32 vs. 32 conquest today in Operation Metro and I tell you it was way too much lol! Could barely move

32 vs. 32 probably would be a bit much. But I think 24 vs. 24 for Conquest would be perfect.

yo_john117 said:
pezus said:
yo_john117 said:

Pros:

Cons:

I was playing a 32 vs. 32 conquest today in Operation Metro and I tell you it was way too much lol! Could barely move

32 vs. 32 probably would be a bit much. But I think 24 vs. 24 for Conquest would be perfect.

you can play with 16, 24, 32, 48 or 64 players on pc so 24vs24 is there as well. 12vs12 is really not enough for this kind of game

crissindahouse said:
yo_john117 said:
pezus said:

you can play with 16, 24, 32, 48 or 64 players on pc so 24vs24 is there as well. 12vs12 is really not enough for this kind of game

12 vs. 12 is fine for Team Deathmatch but for conquest you'll go around for a couple of minutes sometimes looking for anyone if the map is especially big.

yo_john117 said:
crissindahouse said:
yo_john117 said:
pezus said:

12 vs. 12 is fine for Team Deathmatch but for conquest you'll go around for a couple of minutes sometimes looking for anyone if the map is especially big.

i played it like 200 hours now and only conquest haha. i don't even know if there are maybe some other maps for rush or deathmatch^^

crissindahouse said:
yo_john117 said:
crissindahouse said:
yo_john117 said:
pezus said:

i played it like 200 hours now and only conquest haha. i don't even know if there are maybe some other maps for rush or deathmatch^^

Team Deathmatch on the 360 is just little pieces of the big maps from Conquest. Not sure about Rush though.