By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

Wow... that was quite cool... until the last one.

Around the Network

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - First look of Global Link

The first view of the Global Link for Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 has been revealed. This view showcases that the Dream World makes a return within these games as well as a rebrand of the Battle Union. It announces that new Pokémon and areas will be in the Dream World, with a reduction on the time cut-off from 24 hours to 20 hours. One of the new areas is called the Cool Hole. It also showcases a whole new promotion saying there is a special feature if you have a Black or White game and a Black 2 or White 2 game registered. This promotion is currently unknown. It also shows that the C-Gear makes a new look return in Black 2 & White 2, with promotions starting as it opens, one of which being related to a Black 2 & White 2 tournament.
Finally, it announced that the Global Trade Station feature of the Global Link, long hinted at last year, finally will appear in this version. You'll be able to check your own history on the GTS and check various statistics. A Report feature is used for the GTS and GBU records
The Global Link will go down on June 5th and will be re-opened with this look on June 21st.
Edit: Downtime also running in all other areas with the aesthetic changes coming at the same time and some of the new features, just without the Black 2 & White 2 compatibility until launch

I wonder what else will be new.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Wasn't there some news a while back about Conquest being a little different on the West version?

I'm not sure... is Conquest P X N?

Pokémon Black & White - Dark Explorers

The latest set based upon the games; Pokémon Black & White is to be released next week and SkittyOnWailord has kindly scanned his collection from the pre-release this past weekend. Not all cards have images yet, but we'll add them as soon as we can. This set features a variety of cards from the Japanese Dark Rush set and various promos in Japan. As such, I have added them to the database. I have updated the CardDex with the cards from these sets. Click the image to go to our Black & White: Dark Explorers page

Pokémon Conquest - Site Upgrades

With the US launch for Pokémon Conquest, known as Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition in Japan, coming in the middle of next month, I have been upgrading the various pages in the site section with clarifications and more in-depth details as requested by people. If you want to see something we have yet to list, let me know and I'll get on it. Currently, evolutions have been added to the Pokémon listings page and I'm working on item locations. Click the image to go to our section