By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

That's got to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen!

Around the Network

The changes they've made to the map look good to me. The western parts of Unova haven't been focused on n the first games.

I have a feeling the ice covering the map will melt away after a certain point in the story.

New Japanese Sets Revealed

The next pair of Japanese TCG sets have been revealed by a Japanese retailer, Project Core. These sets, due for release on July 13th are called Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare, based on the two signature moves of Black Kyurem & White Kyurem respectively (Freeze Shock & Ice Burn in English). These sets are to feature 59 cards in each set including cards based upon Black Kyurem & White Kyurem. This set is to be released alongside a Movie Commemoration Set containing promo cards as well as booster packs from this set. We'll bring more, including images, as and when they come

A closer look at Pokemon Tretta.

I know this is going to sound weird, but I think that Black/White 2 might outsell the originals week one. Now, before I jump to conclusions let me show you what I mean.

First Week Sales for Black/White = 2,609,129

If you check out the Japan PRE-ORDER Charz Thread, you'll notice that the current pre-orders are at.

Current pre-orders = 285,000 or 285 points

And that if the titles manage an average 30 points(or 30,000) for the next 67 days(I know that it probably won't), the pre-orders could reach...

Estimate pre-orders = 2,010,00 or 2,010 points
+
Current = 285,000 or 285 points

End result of = 2,295,000 or 2,295 points

Now if we also jump these, because some people tend to pre-order more a few days before release, the titles could up with 2,400 points(or 2,400,000) in pre-orders alone! I know the charts are the most accurate, so I could be wrong, but if they end if with these many in pre-orders, the actual sales may be 3 million for first week.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network

BW2 should open up greater than... Or at least close to BW.

Its got the massive DS base to sell to along with a finally-selling-well 3DS userbase. Gonna be massive.

Carl2291 said:
BW2 should open up greater than... Or at least close to BW.

Its got the massive DS base to sell to along with a finally-selling-well 3DS userbase. Gonna be massive.

What do you expect? (Since my poll is totally messed up >_ <)

2.4 to 2.8 Million, Id say.

Nintendo has released some brand new footage of the eagerly awaited Pokemon Black & White 2 at this months Nintendo Direct presentation. Pokemon Black & White 2 is due out in Japan onJune 23rd. Nintendo of America and Nintendo Europe have stated that the game will be coming to the West in the Fall.

spurgeonryan said:

News: Two New 3DS Pokémon Games Announced

Posted by Aaron Clegg - Apr 21st 2012 03:51

Both will be released on the eShop...

Satoru Iwata has just announced in the latest Nintendo Direct two new downloadable Pokémon applications that will be made available on the 3DS eShop.

Whuzzat?! eShop?! Seems like some people's wishes are coming true!