By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

Kyurem used Blizzard on Opelucid City!

It's Super Effective!

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Kyurem used Blizzard on Opelucid City!

It's Super Effective!

spurgeonryan said:
What does that mean that they are on ice? The pokemon world is freezing?

We don't know yet... it most likely has to do with the Kyurems. they are the main Pokemon it seems for B/W 2.

hi guys im very excited about the new pokemon version...will they reveal more things today?..also what is your predictions about the preorders and sales of this game?

Vamp9321 said:
hi guys im very excited about the new pokemon version...will they reveal more things today?..also what is your predictions about the preorders and sales of this game?

It's a weekend, not much news comes. You can especially expect little news this weekend because of all the news that was just revealed.

@Sales You can look at Ryan and my conversation, that should clear it up a little. I'll put a pol in to see what people think...

Around the Network

Okay all you Pokemon Thread lurkers! Time to predict in the poll!

i finally come to support, and i see the official trailer, and get music, and no action?????????

Mr. Pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i finally come to support, and i see the official trailer, and get music, and no action?????????

Mr. Pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask the Pokemon Co. for it! I'm not one of their PR People or something.

More Pokemon Black/White 2 news in next Corocoro!
http://nintendoeverything.com/86500/more-pokemon-blackwhite-2-details-in-next-corocoro/

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

NintendoPie said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Mr. Pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask the Pokemon Co. for it! I'm not one of their PR People or something.

you say that like pokemon are manufactured or something lol. the thing is my little friend, when you change thread title to reflect something as big as a trailer. it has to have some real relevance. music is ok, but seeing some pokemon, and loads of action is way more note worthy. you know, something with a bit of WOW, leaving users with a look of astonishment on their faces.

the thread is already one of the most active threads on the site, and 10x's more active then any other official thread, so a vid playing music really wasn't need to change the thread title for, considering the thread is bumping with users that would have seen it anyway.

srry, but my expectations were maybe just a bit to high.