By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
NintendoPie said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i finally come to support, and i see the official trailer, and get music, and no action?????????

Mr. Pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask the Pokemon Co. for it! I'm not one of their PR People or something.

you say that like pokemon are manufactured or something lol. the thing is my little friend, when you change thread title to reflect something as big as a trailer. it has to have some real relevance. music is ok, but seeing some pokemon, and loads of action is way more note worthy. you know, something with a bit of WOW, leaving users with a look of astonishment on their faces.

the thread is already one of the most active threads on the site, and 10x's more active then any other official thread, so a vid playing music really wasn't need to change the thread title for, considering the thread is bumping with users that would have seen it anyway.

srry, but my expectations were maybe just a bit to high.

Are you sure you're watching the right video? It has gameplay in it; the official trailer.

Around the Network

Mountains! 

(Serebii.net Pokemon B/W 2 Screenshot.)

NintendoPie said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
NintendoPie said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i finally come to support, and i see the official trailer, and get music, and no action?????????

Mr. Pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask the Pokemon Co. for it! I'm not one of their PR People or something.

you say that like pokemon are manufactured or something lol. the thing is my little friend, when you change thread title to reflect something as big as a trailer. it has to have some real relevance. music is ok, but seeing some pokemon, and loads of action is way more note worthy. you know, something with a bit of WOW, leaving users with a look of astonishment on their faces.

the thread is already one of the most active threads on the site, and 10x's more active then any other official thread, so a vid playing music really wasn't need to change the thread title for, considering the thread is bumping with users that would have seen it anyway.

srry, but my expectations were maybe just a bit to high.

Are you sure you're watching the right video? It has gameplay in it; the official trailer.

srry, but it's your job to make sure i can find the vid and know where it is. if you don't make it visibly available, and i see another vid, you cn't blame me.

yea i saw the wrong vid. embed the vid when you quote me back plz. thank you Mr.Pie

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

yea i saw the wrong vid. embed the vid when you quote me back plz. thank you Mr.Pie

NintendoPie said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

thanks. you should keep a list of embeds handy just incase this happens again. can't wait for a Wiiu version.

Around the Network

Great! DS is THE pokémon console, nothing will ever surpass it in this category!

Looks amazing, as always!

Check out the first few minutes of the game!

Also, the intro to Black 2!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Ah! Too many leaks! I'm going to ruin it like I did for Pokemon Pearl/Diamond. :[

Looks like they upped the presentation a bit. I like that

Also, what's wrong with that poll? Obviously a mainline Pokemon game will sell 1 million units minimum first week

You're sales are way off, black and white did 5m week one! why will it do less then 500k this time around?? hell japan and usa will get 3m conbined in week one