By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Mass Effect 3 Review!

Tagged games:

ishiki said:
lestatdark said:
Carl2291 said:
Inserted into a computer programme?

EDI as a romance option, confirmed!

Jeff won't be happy! 

Ship on Human sex? The future of rule 34!

Maybe you can set up joker and edi!

is joker even in the game? I can't recall him being in the demo. I'll be dissapoint if he's not.

He's on the demo, Shepard calls him to bring the Normandy into the Alliance docking bay and then for backup after the path collapses and you face a bunch of Cannibals while your ammo depletes.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

I couldn't get into the first one and ended up selling it, I might give it another try some time, possibly at the end of the year.

Great news for the fans though.

I'm sure the fans will be stoked

I'll be missing it because it "builds on the strengths of ME2" (of which, to me there were none) but I know that game got a lot of love so all credit to Bioware for pulling off what will probably be another highly rated game.

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

pezus said:
I have a hard time believing the story is 10/10 worthy

yeah, I assume the demo parts in the actual game  story. And that automatically makes it a not 10/10 story. :P

A very high score for a game in the 7th generation, seems legit... ME 1 was pretty good but had massive shortcomings, ME 2 had better values but was very shallow and diluted, if this is a mix between the two, does that mean that this is a diluted and shallow action game with massive shortcomings?

PS: Nevermind the score, what I said above can still be true.

Around the Network

If what he has listed is true it is exactly what I wanted. Can't wait. Can see myself playing through it multiple times like its predecessors. However I can see critics slamming its co-op and claiming its inclusion inexplicably ruins the experience as a whole, since critics love dragging scores down because of extra features.