By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil success to spillover into Smash Bros?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0928380/

Take a gander at the staff credited for voices on the above link.  Is that Leon Scott Kennedy? Has Smash Bros. brokered a deal between Nintendo and Capcom? Given the recent success of the Resident Evil series on Wii, it makes great sense to add the most popular third party Wii character on the smash it up hit, right?

Your thoughts? 

Around the Network

Capcom

Megaman

MEGAHMAN>?!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

IMDb lol

^ My thoughts. Don't know why people keep doing this every single game.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

thats weird.....kazuya mishima's voice actor is also credited..

I don't know, I doubt that Nintendo would let it slip like that, also, I wonder what leon would do on the game, since his mainstay is a gun. And SSBB is not that mature of a game.

Around the Network

fox uses a gun, i guess that means SSBB is mature. However, I doubt that Leon is in the game anyways.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

SSBB comes out in a couple of weeks in Japan. I think the suprise characters have all been anounced. We do get that Space Captian from Pikmin (Captain Olimar) if that's any consolation.

@ Soriku

Well, he does use a gun, but he also has CQC and all of his gadgets. All leon does is shoot.

@ Norleand

That is a laser gun, not a real gun that shoots real people.

DMeisterJ said:
@ Soriku

Well, he does use a gun, but he also has CQC and all of his gadgets. All leon does is shoot.

and suplex/rounhouse kick!