By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Black/White 2 Announced?!

So, they are releasing a sequel of the last pokemon game re-using the same tools and codes with a minimun effort on a 150MDS + 16M3DS installbase, while waiting for the latest handheld to continue gaining sales with other games like the future 2D Mario in this fiscal year?

Pffff Nintendo, what a stupid idea. You should waste money developing an exclusive 3DS pokemon in a 10% DS installbase in the same fiscal year of a 2D Mario, Tomodachi Collection, Animal Crossing and after only one year of SM3DLand and MK7.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
sensebringer said:
NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
Just read like 50 articles on twitter about this. I do not think that this is or will be the last we have heard of these games. DS? Seriously. They already said that they were done supporting the DS after Kirby. I know that Nintendo does not totally own Pokemon, which is why we keep seeing it on the iphone and other mobile devices, but this is a little much. The DS is barely holding its head above the PSP. No one will want to buy this on the DS when it comes out. Too much excitement is surrounding the 3DS right now, and even more in the future as more and more games come out for it. Bad idea.

That's what most of us have been saying. The DS is the absolute WORST choice for a new Pokemon game. This is just dumb strategy on Nintendo and GAME FREAK's part. I really hope that they change their plans on it being for the DS and put it on the 3DS. The 3DS would absolutely explode sales wise if this happened. It would totally sky rocket the console into even more Records. PLEASE don't make this stupid decision Nintendo! Please!

It is like they are trying to sabotage the 3DS.

I think 3ds can do ''fin'' w/o it, its doing rly good right now, id say its more like they are trying to sabotage pokemon.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Can people actually wait for a full reveal for the game before assuming it's same game over again? The full result may surprise you.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Can people actually wait for a full reveal for the game before assuming it's same game over again? The full result may surprise you.

You are in the internet: a very scary place.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

You are in the internet: a very scary place.

Or rather VGC: A very scary place. ;D

Around the Network

I really want to see what they are going to change since B/W ended on a cliff hanger and with the new Legendaries I wonder if there are other Pokemon who got fused together. Either way I was expecting Gray which would be on DS so really doesn't matter what platform it is on.

Former something....

I am so hyped already! Too bad it's not a full blown 3DS title though.

Pavolink said:
So, they are releasing a sequel of the last pokemon game re-using the same tools and codes with a minimun effort on a 150MDS + 16M3DS installbase, while waiting for the latest handheld to continue gaining sales with other games like the future 2D Mario in this fiscal year?

Pffff Nintendo, what a stupid idea. You should waste money developing an exclusive 3DS pokemon in a 10% DS installbase in the same fiscal year of a 2D Mario, Tomodachi Collection, Animal Crossing and after only one year of SM3DLand and MK7.

Nintendo is greatest troll company ever. (Personally I don't mind).

I don't remember Pokemon B/W ending on a point which would be easy to continue from- unless I'm forgetting a part of the story

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Not making it for the 3ds just gave the Vita a little more hope in Japan. Why Nintendo choose to give Sony breathing room confuses me.

Like Sony releasing God of War 2 for PS2 when PS3 could have used it

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.