By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF Tactics on iPad costs $17.99 - SE testing the pricing?

ishiki said:
darkknightkryta said:
I'll buy it on my Vita for 10 dollars... and play it on my PSP if the battery on my Vita is dead. Or I get the PSX original for.... 10 dollars and play it on my PS3/VIta/PSP (When the Vita has it's PSX emulator installed). Why do I have to spend 18 dollars on this? And why do I have to buy it twice for different IOS devices?

I think you can play the Iphone ones on the ipad, they just look worse. I might be wrong.

the compatibilty is an apple thing, the pricing is because they can, haha.

There many apps that are iPhone/iPad with completely different interfaces depending on which one you use it on.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
ishiki said:
darkknightkryta said:
I'll buy it on my Vita for 10 dollars... and play it on my PSP if the battery on my Vita is dead. Or I get the PSX original for.... 10 dollars and play it on my PS3/VIta/PSP (When the Vita has it's PSX emulator installed). Why do I have to spend 18 dollars on this? And why do I have to buy it twice for different IOS devices?

I think you can play the Iphone ones on the ipad, they just look worse. I might be wrong.

the compatibilty is an apple thing, the pricing is because they can, haha.

There many apps that are iPhone/iPad with completely different interfaces depending on which one you use it on.

Oh I know, it's more or less the principle.  And it's even worse with 3D graphics cause you can scale the graphics easily.  But, meh, don't plan on buying the game cause I have two copies of it already (PSX version, PSP UMD).