By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New “10th Xbox Anniversary” system bundle revealed for Xbox 360

This would be sweet if this came to the United States.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
This would be sweet if this came to the United States.

The US already had their 10th anniversary, so it could come, but not with that name

If they don't pick this deal up (as in a lot, you know, I'm talking like 'that week will go to the X360' a lot), I can honestly say that continental Europe sees NO value in the Xbox brand. Which would make them just plain, um... 'particular'. I mean Japan 'particular'.

Already posted

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=140322&page=1#11

280 Euros seems a bit steep, if it doesn't include Kinect. A bundle with Kinect can be brought for that price, and I think Kinect is probably worth more than the bundled games, Gears 2, Fable III and Reach? Probably 30 euros at most nowadays.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

Great bundle that will hopefully boost XBox 360 system sales. XBox 360 still has some great games on the way including Halo 4 as it continues to sell in its 7th year and closes in on 70 million console sales.

10 years too long if you ask me. More like 10 years of PC developers abandoning the platform for crummy games on Xbox.

Snesboy said:
10 years too long if you ask me. More like 10 years of PC developers abandoning the platform for crummy games on Xbox.

Pretty strong words.

I actually feel the  same about Nintendo. They stabbed my long service in the back which is why I jumped ship.

Microsoft is doing very well in regards to video game sales and console sales.  X360 has sold 65 million over 6.25 years, shipped around 66 million.

XBox sold 24.5 million sales + the X360s 65.5 million equals 90 million Microsoft console systems sold in 10 years at an average of 9 million systems sold per year.

Microsoft's flagship premium online service XBox Live leads the way and generates over $1 billion in revenue annually from  subscriptions and more revenue is  generated from DLC.

selnor said:
Snesboy said:

Pretty strong words.

I actually feel the  same about Nintendo. They stabbed my long service in the back which is why I jumped ship.

You just can't go around saying shit like that without qualifying it.

EXPLAIN PLZ