By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

I don't have a lot of time currently, but for now, to address all of our issues:
- I wanted make it clear Prof HAD to be named or lying due to his statement.
- His behavior was very scummy, he jumped into a conclusion even without looking at further possibilities.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:

Looks like I was "ninja"d while typing that up. I think you were remembering Stefl's post. "I think that glados is just trying use human test subjects pited against each other" It doesn't mean that humans can't be mafia or that you're both telling the truth, but it does give some credibility to your story.

Gotta rethink things now. I was ready to vote Stefl for starting the setup meta,(especially for mentioning third party, which Mafia is more worried about than town on day 1)  rolefishing , and something else that slips my mind at the moment.(though I never planned on mentioning it either, wanted to leave something for someone else to pick up on so I could get a read on them too)

I was not trying to rolefish there T.T

I was trying to get him to talk about something...

What was it that you were trying to get him to talk about?

You realize you are the "him" right?

morenoingrato said:
I don't have a lot of time currently, but for now, to address all of our issues:
- His behavior was very scummy, he jumped into a conclusion even without looking at further possibilities.

You are accusing prof of doing the very things you are doing yourself if you replace named with unnamed.

Linkzmax said:
morenoingrato said:

You are accusing prof of doing the very things you are doing yourself if you replace named with unnamed.

I am unnamed.

Prof has to be named, why else would he question a 4th human character?

spurgeonryan said:
Well I do know, and I resent the fact that you guys think I will slip with something. Thanks for the bode of confidence Stefl! Lol

I am slowly reading up on the portal world, then I may have some questions of my own! No one seems too suspicious yet though.

So you are basically trying to say that you are scum but won't slip up ;P since you don't resent the fact of being scum, while I said I hoped for you to slip up as scum ;P

Around the Network

morenoingrato said:

I am unnamed.

Prof has to be named, why else would he question a 4th human character?

Put it this way:

You are unnamed or you are lying.
You jumped to the conlcusion that all humans must be unnamed.

If prof is telling the truth, then his role PM has him as a named human. Looking at the wiki there are 4 named humans, so he assumes the other human claims are also named characters. This says nothing of anyone's alignment really, just the type of character each person should have.

You claim a 5th human, and prof thinks being last you are most likely to be lying. If you had denied it and said you were one of the four, he may have moved on to one of the others, but then you say you are unnamed. You jump to the conclusion that he must be scum because he is not claiming to be like what you are claiming. You also don't consider that maybe other humans are named.

Now that every other human claim says they have a name, what say you?

spurgeonryan said:
Well I do know, and I resent the fact that you guys think I will slip with something. Thanks for the bode of confidence Stefl! Lol

I am slowly reading up on the portal world, then I may have some questions of my own! No one seems too suspicious yet though.

If Stefl is to be believed, he is playing far more cleverly than I can recall him playing in any other round. It's not just you he tried to trap, but supposedly anyone else who would claim to be a random/unnamed test subject as well.

There's not much to read about the portal world, so I hope to hear your questions soon. Before that, and while we have your attention, why did you call Noctis town here?

spurgeonryan said:
Simple No, should suffice. :P

Is it legal to use the word scum so much in one post?
Maybe our eyes should be on you stefl!!!

I have nothing against having eyes on me, it just means that players are not blindfoldedly trying to go after one person and are still looking for other scum. I have already reached my verdict regarding moreno and while I do consider that he could be a fifth character, especially regarding speculations around Chell origins (like her being a clone... and stuff) I somehow don't (also don't want to) believe that there is one random unnamed test subject out there...

Okay, then I guess I'm the only unnamed character,

So that leaves your case against prof to be what exactly?