By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 38 - Portal Theme

radishhead said:
There are two people claiming to be unnamed humans? Seems a bit fishy.

moreno and?

Around the Network

And with Wonk's appearance it seems he's implying to have a name as well. moreno really is the odd "hu"man out here.

Wonktonodi said:
radishhead said:
There are two people claiming to be unnamed humans? Seems a bit fishy.

moreno and?

oh sorry, I misread what Linkz said

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

morenoingrato said:
I figured not claming could be an issue later on, and claming what I am would be useful.
@Prof: The Portal games are my favorite PC games ever, and I know there are few human characters.
Also, I can't look for or quote the post, but someone pointed out it's more of a test subject thing.

HOWEVER, Prof was very quick to point out there are only 4 human characters in Portal, and I'm sure any non-scum human will find that very odd considering their roles.
You see, if you're Mafia, you shouldn't know the test subtjects are random.

Vote: Prof

you are making so big generalizations and coclusions in this post that I don't understand how you can make?

any no scum human will find it odd considering their roles? I am a named nonscum human

and how do you conclude that if you're mafia you shouldn'y know the test subjects are random?  if you are a random test subject how can you conclude that all other test subjects are not named?

Who was our fourth?
I saw mg myself and wonk.
Whos the last one?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

Stefl's post still makes me think he believed the game would be mostly test subjects, and since there are only 3 PC it would point towards extra test subjects. However, he's voted moreno and asked for a nameclaim, which means he has one too.

Stefl's vote for reference.

I find it hard to believe he'd have asked for a nameclaim if he was 'human test subject #'

Linkzmax said:
Linkzmax said:

Stefl's post still makes me think he believed the game would be mostly test subjects, and since there are only 3 PC it would point towards extra test subjects. However, he's voted moreno and asked for a nameclaim, which means he has one too.

Stefl's vote for reference.

I find it hard to believe he'd have asked for a nameclaim if he was 'human test subject #'

You are totally right that I am not just a numbered test subject. I have a name and I am one of the 4 major human portal characters. I wanted to get mafia out there to fakeclaim random numbered test subject from the very beginning... well at least if there was only one person to claim random numbered test subject I would feel like the person claiming it is mafia.

Linkzmax said:

Looks like I was "ninja"d while typing that up. I think you were remembering Stefl's post. "I think that glados is just trying use human test subjects pited against each other" It doesn't mean that humans can't be mafia or that you're both telling the truth, but it does give some credibility to your story.

Gotta rethink things now. I was ready to vote Stefl for starting the setup meta,(especially for mentioning third party, which Mafia is more worried about than town on day 1)  rolefishing , and something else that slips my mind at the moment.(though I never planned on mentioning it either, wanted to leave something for someone else to pick up on so I could get a read on them too)

I was not trying to rolefish there T.T

I was trying to get him to talk about something...

I had gotten the impression that moreno had contradicted himself with what he said about his own (human) role and what he seemed to be expecting from others, but now I'm not sure I can pin down what made me feel that way.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

spurgeonryan said:
Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:

Looks like I was "ninja"d while typing that up. I think you were remembering Stefl's post. "I think that glados is just trying use human test subjects pited against each other" It doesn't mean that humans can't be mafia or that you're both telling the truth, but it does give some credibility to your story.

Gotta rethink things now. I was ready to vote Stefl for starting the setup meta,(especially for mentioning third party, which Mafia is more worried about than town on day 1)  rolefishing , and something else that slips my mind at the moment.(though I never planned on mentioning it either, wanted to leave something for someone else to pick up on so I could get a read on them too)

I was not trying to rolefish there T.T

I was trying to get him to talk about something...

What was it that you were trying to get him to talk about?

Well, I thought you might have some information, and I was trying to induce a slip up on your side, Spurge, because if you were mafia it could very well be that you accidently reveal something.