Forums - Gaming Discussion - The VGChartz Ranking Game -- Xenoblade Chronicles - Results!

Xenoblade Chronicles is...

the Best Game Ever! 8 11.43%

the Best Game of 2011! 13 18.57%

the Best Wii Exclusive of 2011! 14 20.00%

a great game! 6 8.57%

a good game! 1 1.43%

a rental 0 0.00%

meh 4 5.71%

a bad game 3 4.29%

...? How would I know? I'm from NA. 20 28.57%

the worst game of all tim... 1 1.43%

Total:70

Does this game use any motion controls at all? I wouldn't like playing JRPGs by swinging my arm around lol

Around the Network
TheKoreanGuy said:
Does this game use any motion controls at all? I wouldn't like playing JRPGs by swinging my arm around lol

It doesn't require any, I used the CCPro for the entire game.  I doubt if you use Wiimote+Nunchuk there would be any motion controls either.

TheKoreanGuy said:

nope. you can either play with the classic controller, the classic controller pro or wiimote + nunchuck. either way there is no motion controls. some say that wiimote + nunchuck is the better choice because it's easier to move the camera during battles

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Loved it, played it for about about three weeks, but it just went on and on and on, and in the end I didn't finish it. Got up to the part where you fall off the giant Mechon. Will probably play it again from the beginning when I hear about a sequel.

Wii Friend Code: 6138 6258 1100 8121       3DS Friend Code: 3609 1395 1239

Can't wait for this game! We need more reviews. Bump. ^_^

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

Around the Network

The game is not out in america yet so I cannt give any review at the moment. The funny thing is I bought the game from the UK ($95 including shipping to the US and then costa rica) but I have yet to play it. I didnt want to mod my wii so... I still have it in the box and I am buying it again... But just for the sake of it, lets give it a perfect 10...  ;9

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

The only thing I found disappointing with this game was the side quests. I was addicted to trying to get them all accomplished though I knew tracking down NPCs would be a pain in the ass.

I found the story very interesting, environments were beautiful, character interaction was great, and the soundtrack was awesome. 115 hours well spent.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Near christmas GAME reduced the game alone, as well as the red controller bundle down to only £10, then it went out of stock for weeks, when it was finally back in stock they canged the price to £40+. I never got a copy for £10 and it is £30+ everywhere else.

Based on this I rate the game a 3.

KylieDog said:

Near christmas GAME reduced the game alone, as well as the red controller bundle down to only £10, then it went out of stock for weeks, when it was finally back in stock they canged the price to £40+. I never got a copy for £10 and it is £30+ everywhere else.

Based on this I rate the game a 3.

Are you for reals?

Sometimes I think you just do this for the Lulz.