• Unreal Tournament 3

Wii

• Super Smash Bros
  • Mario Kart
  • WiiFit
  • Wii Music
  • Wii Chess

(?) = might not be 2008 title.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

It is too early for me to make any reasonable prediction considering there are no def. release dates on most if not all of the games. On a side note sorry to say but Ron Paul will not be pres. i like him but his chances are almost non existent at this point.

Auron said:
It is too early for me to make any reasonable prediction considering there are no def. release dates on most if not all of the games. On a side note sorry to say but Ron Paul will not be pres. i like him but his chances are almost non existent at this point.

Well thats from one of the 3 threads I jsut locked doing forums clean up now that mods have the power to sticky threads.

off tpoic - he has a slim chance but as long as Hillary, Huckabee, or Romney doesnt win i dont care at all. =] 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

When you talk about top games, do you mean sales-wise or quality of the title?

ikilledkenny said:
When you talk about top games, do you mean sales-wise or quality of the title?

either or. Matters what you guys want to talk about. I jstu gave a list from a previous thread to get a discussion going. Talk about the games there, talk about others that aren't. 

Around the Network

If you're gonna put FFXIII on the ps3 list, you might as well throw in the final version of GT5.

Also, you should add Socom: Confrontation to the ps3 list, and Ninja Gaiden 2 to the 360 list. NG2 has a much better chance of making it out in '08 than Fable 2, imo.

And now for my final complaint, LittleBigPlanet is all one word. :P 

Wii:
1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2. Mario Kart Wii
3. Wii Fit (US release)
4. No More Heroes
5. Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk
Possible unannounced Wii games that could be big:
1. F-Zero WX
2. Pikmin 3
3. Animal Crossing Wii
4. New Legend of Zelda
Wii hopefully will have more games announced, especially 3rd party ones. Their library really needs to grow into more genres, especially RPGs and Shooters.
1. GTA 4
2. Gears of War 2
3. Fable 2
4. Halo Wars
5. Too Human
In my opinion, 360 list isnt that enticing, it seems they played their hand in 2007. Plus, they need more variety as well, shooters can't be what you solely rely on.
PS3
1. Gran Turismo 5 (Prologue and real game)
2. Final Fantasy XIII
3. Tekken 6
4. Metal Gear Solid 4
5. GTA 4
PS3's lineup has potential and will allow it to close some of the gap between it and the 360. But I think that their "Halo-Killer" Killzone 2 will not live up to the hype. The series so far is really pretty average, and they need to do something spectacular to sell it. I personally don't think it will get better, but hopefully they will surprise me. Another thing to worry about is many of the heavy hitters, like Final Fantasy, may not come out this year. If this is the case, then the PS3 may not be able to outsell the 360 enough this year to put the PS3 in reach of passing the 360 sometime soon.

Wii:

-Wii Fit
-Mario Kart
-Smash bros brawl
-Wii Music
-Animal crossing
-Okami
-No more heroes
-King's story
-Disaster day of crisis
-Red steel 2
-Tales of Symphonia 2
-Monster hunter 3 (maybe ?)

among others...

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

That Wii list is almost insulting, couldn't you find a better list?

To Each Man, Responsibility

can we just do this?

http://wii.ign.com/index/release.html
http://ps3.ign.com/index/release.html
http://xbox360.ign.com/index/release.html

they're updated weekly with all the latest changes in release dates.