By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Predictions for Best Game of o8

Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be the best game of 2008. It has excellent multiplayer, provides hours of fun, and it's fun! It will also probably sell the best.

Around the Network
  • SSBB - Gonna be huge, not sure if it's going to be the best
  • FFXIII - First off, we're talking 2008. Second, people are giving too much credit to a franchise that is going down the crapper.
  • RE5 - Could be, but when is this supposed to be released?
  • Little Big Planet - Don't get me wrong, I don't think the game will be bad but it won't be near the best.
  • Wii Sports - Idiot.
  • MGS4 - Another good game but I have the feeling it will be about as good as Halo 3.
  • GTAIV - If we were asking what game is going to sell the most then yeah, GTAIV.
  • Fable 2 - No, anything Melaneaux (don't care how you spell his name) these days is pure shit.
  • GT5 - It's going to sell oodles and oodles but it will hardly be the best.
  • Wii Fit- Same as GT5.

So what game do I think will be the best game of 2008? Mario Kart Wii. I'm sorry, but Nintendo could put the absolute bare minimum work into this game and it would still get at least a 9.

SSBB

Brawl

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Everyone's picking the big 'system sellers' as the most likely candidates. I think another relatively unknown original IP will grab the mantle again this year - like Bioshock.

I've got big hopes for Project Offset - should it be released this year. At least it looks very capable of winning best graphics from the early footage.

Around the Network

we have official thread now. Locked.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453