By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet & Clank question

my girlfriend complained about this on the demo too lol(she likes them inverted)

Around the Network

Well I dunno if I'd say "standard" was the way to go :P I much prefer lock-strafe mode. But I believe you can invert the controls.

As for Size matters for $15 grab that sheet!!!! It was a blast and had some great gameplay elements to it :P You should thouroughly enjoy it ^_^  

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

coolestguyever said:

Standard is the way to go, it makes no sense pushing down on the analog to look up.

Tell that to someone who grew up on flight simulator games.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I vaguely remember inverting them on all the FPS I played... did Goldeneye use invert? if so that is probably the reason.

I don't need to do it any more though

Rocketpig, do you mean Future?

If so, I believe the demo (for some reason) is only set to Inverted. I recall changing it when I rented it.

Around the Network

Yeah, Future Tools of Destruction.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Then yea, you should be fine if you played the actual game.

I liked the game a lot with lots of cartoon humor. The Groovatron is awesome too.

ChronotriggerJM said:

Well I dunno if I'd say "standard" was the way to go :P I much prefer lock-strafe mode. But I believe you can invert the controls.

As for Size matters for $15 grab that sheet!!!! It was a blast and had some great gameplay elements to it :P You should thouroughly enjoy it ^_^  

I can't use inverted, it just confuses me!

rocketpig said:
coolestguyever said:

Standard is the way to go, it makes no sense pushing down on the analog to look up.

Tell that to someone who grew up on flight simulator games.

I play flight games properly (with inverted) but play other games as I would say normally

IllegalPaladin said:
Then yea, you should be fine if you played the actual game.

I liked the game a lot with lots of cartoon humor. The Groovatron is awesome too.

That's why Ratchet games a re so great each game is funny.

Me and my cousin we're playing Deadlocked and when we got to the point where the anouncer says:

"After Ratchet made a living selling cigarettes to CHILDREN he went on to..."

We couldn't even play anymore we we're laughing so hard!