By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ratchet & Clank question

Munkeh111 said:
rocketpig said:
coolestguyever said:

Standard is the way to go, it makes no sense pushing down on the analog to look up.

Tell that to someone who grew up on flight simulator games.

I play flight games properly (with inverted) but play other games as I would say normally

I know people who swear by standard and others like me who swear by inverted.

I find it kinda humorous that people around here seem to think there's a right and wrong way to do it. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

I swear by inverted, for me and my friends its considered the proper way to play FPS due to mainly flight simulators weplayed when we were younger.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

cool48 said:
IllegalPaladin said:
Then yea, you should be fine if you played the actual game.

I liked the game a lot with lots of cartoon humor. The Groovatron is awesome too.

That's why Ratchet games a re so great each game is funny.

Me and my cousin we're playing Deadlocked and when we got to the point where the anouncer says:

"After Ratchet made a living selling cigarettes to CHILDREN he went on to..."

We couldn't even play anymore we we're laughing so hard!

and when he says stuff like "This is more fun than a bus-load of cheerleaders!!" or "Well, I suppose since we're all about to die, I should own up to a few things. First of all, to Jimmy A. I was the one who set your backpack on fire. I'm sorry you couldn't get it off in time."

lol, when my friend first heard that I had to pause the game for like 5 minutes before he calmed down. 

Some of the Mustachio comments from Quark while you're battling are pretty funny too as well as the cryo sleep thing after the first level. Oh and when you're dressed as a pirate, it's funny to go up to Pirates and go "yarrrrrr" and they do it back.