By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RE:Revelations is great!

how do you adjust your level? :o

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Sounds good, Rol!

The third difficulty level in raid mode really ramps up. Level 40 right now. I love it.

I have yet to try Raid Mode, just working through the story mode.

Monument Games, Inc.  Like us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/MonumentGames

Nintendo Netword ID: kanageddaamen

Monument Games, Inc President and Lead Designer
Featured Game: Shiftyx (Android) https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.Shiftyx

Free ad supported version:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.ShiftyxFree

Shotgun with 200+ stopping power & 600+ wide range is SUPERB........... love catching a certain "clawed" enemy in mid jump with a shotgun blast, and then running up to him and giving him an almighty charged up melee attack.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

wait, what? Mine only has about 3000 o.o

I am level 8 in Raid mode and d21lewis keeps letting me down, so if you've cleared at least episode 6 in the campaign and want to play right now, I am up for it.

I'm hurt, Roland!  I'm getting improved internet for the first time in like five years for the specific purpose of playing online with you on the 3DS.  I called my ISP as soon as I got disconnected from you on Wednesday (it was about 3pm).  The lady said they'd come to improve it that day but nobody showed.  I called them again yesterday afternoon because nobody showed.  I wanted to see if there was just some switch they could pull from their office that gave me an upgraded package.  My internet felt faster when I browsed VGChartz.  The guy she made me speak to said that I hadn't been upgraded but my network was the "next in line".

Thinking back, I don't know if they meant my particular service or everyone that had my package.  They gave me an upgraded router and redid some wiring in my house last year due to improving the standards or something.  I'll call them again, today. Just gonna wait a few hours before I do.   It's 10:30am, where I live.

I even called Nintendo on Wednesday via that link you provided!!  The guy told me to give him the "error code" and I had no idea which code it was that we received.  I told him I'd just call again when it happened again.  Haven't gotten the code, though. 

Lot of text just for me to say that I'm not standing you up or anything.  I have had a lot of fun in Raid Mode with you and I've never played with anyone else.  I'm doing everything I can to make it work between you and I!!  I just don't want to play for a long time, almost finish a mission, and then get disconnected.  It's embarrasing for me and probably frustrating for you.  Don't leave me!  Just gimme one more chance!!

Oh, and keep in mind that family needs tend to arise out of no where.  It's hard to make them understand that I can't help my kid with homework or take them out to dinner because I want to play Nintendo. 

I'm past campaign 6 now (on chapter 8 now) :D I'm only level 9, but willing to team with whoever wants me :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

RolStoppable said:
d21lewis said:

I'm hurt, Roland!  I'm getting improved internet for the first time in like five years for the specific purpose of playing online with you on the 3DS.  I called my ISP as soon as I got disconnected from you on Wednesday (it was about 3pm).  The lady said they'd come to improve it that day but nobody showed.  I called them again yesterday afternoon because nobody showed.  I wanted to see if there was just some switch they could pull from their office that gave me an upgraded package.  My internet felt faster when I browsed VGChartz.  The guy she made me speak to said that I hadn't been upgraded but my network was the "next in line".

Thinking back, I don't know if they meant my particular service or everyone that had my package.  They gave me an upgraded router and redid some wiring in my house last year due to improving the standards or something.  I'll call them again, today. Just gonna wait a few hours before I do.   It's 10:30am, where I live.

I even called Nintendo on Wednesday via that link you provided!!  The guy told me to give him the "error code" and I had no idea which code it was that we received.  I told him I'd just call again when it happened again.  Haven't gotten the code, though. 

Lot of text just for me to say that I'm not standing you up or anything.  I have had a lot of fun in Raid Mode with you and I've never played with anyone else.  I'm doing everything I can to make it work between you and I!!  I just don't want to play for a long time, almost finish a mission, and then get disconnected.  It's embarrasing for me and probably frustrating for you.  Don't leave me!  Just gimme one more chance!!

Oh, and keep in mind that family needs tend to arise out of no where.  It's hard to make them understand that I can't help my kid with homework or take them out to dinner because I want to play Nintendo. 

When you get disconnected or can't connect in the first place, the 3DS usually displays a screen with a number. That is the error code which identifies the problem. I didn't get a code, just the message that d21lewis left the game.

I assume you play online with your other systems too and usually have no problems with disconnects. If that's the case, then your actual problem isn't your internet connection, but the 3DS getting kicked out of your local network. Hence the DMZ thing. I don't expect you to completely understand what's written on that page, because I don't fully grasp it either, but put simply: your 3DS may be perceived as a threat by your firewall, hence why it gets kicked regularly and has limited stability while it allows you to play online (RE:R stutters much more than usual when I play with you).

If that's the case, you can either call the Nintendo guy and tell him that your other systems work fine or for a start, you make a thread here on VGC and ask how to deal with the DMZ thing by yourself. I don't know how to fix something like this, but somebody else on this website might.

Yeah, I never have any problems with my other systems playing online.  I have been having issues with my 360 since the latest update, though.  I did make a thread but nobody but me seemed to be having the problem.  I'll click the link and if I still don't know what's going on, I'll make the thread.....which means I'll be making the thread in a little while.

radishhead said:
I'm past campaign 6 now (on chapter 8 now) :D I'm only level 9, but willing to team with whoever wants me :)

I can help you whenever you're ready.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

I just came in here to say that the first encounter with Ooze-Rachael scared the living daylights outta me. There was a couple of "pop-out" scares before (like an Ooze falling on you etc.), but that fight was the first legitimate scare I've had. Definitely reminded me of the U3 fight in Resident Evil 4. Well done Revelations!

Now back to the game.