By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RE:Revelations is great!

RE: Revelations Raid mode last mission...................... simply put.............. CHALLENGING, gonna need to beef up my armoury big time.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
RE: Revelations Raid mode last mission...................... simply put.............. CHALLENGING, gonna need to beef up my armoury big time.

I get to the side deck area and then run out of herbs and amunition. I'm going to try out the custom part that automatically recharges amo with the pale rider magnum.

My top weaoons are also level 48, is it possible to get highef level weapons?

Paul said:
Ronster316 said:

I get to the side deck area and then run out of herbs and amunition. I'm going to try out the custom part that automatically recharges amo with the pale rider magnum.

I died right near the end when i attempted it at level 47, i'm level 50 now and have  beefier weapons....... i think i can just about pull it off now.

my weapon set up is..........

Shotgun Lv. 47........ Firepower 2355, then stopping power +300%, Hit Zone +600%, Firing Rate +45%

Pale Rider Magnum Lv. 48..... Firepower 44428, firing rate +45%, stopping power +300% damage +20% (was a 37000 magnum before mods)

Machine gun MP5 lv. 45.......  Firepower 2067, stopping power +200 %, critical +32%, damage +20% and ammo recovery (6)

It's without question more than possible, but it is a LONG level, and obviously the are a few 1 hit kill enemies out there.

RolStoppable said:
Paul said:
Ronster316 said:

It's possible to get level 50 weapons. You can repeatedly enter and exit the shop to change the weapons that are available for purchase, but I think level 50 weapons must be found in the later stages of the game. Or at least the probability for one to pop up in the shop is low.

yeah, been able to enter and exit the shop for a weapon change is an immense help........ but some of those weapons sure are bloody expensive.

Ronster316 said:
Paul said:
Ronster316 said:

I died right near the end when i attempted it at level 47, i'm level 50 now and have  beefier weapons....... i think i can just about pull it off now.

Shotgun Lv. 47........ Firepower 2355, then stopping power +300%, Hit Zone +600%, Firing Rate +45%

Pale Rider Magnum Lv. 48..... Firepower 44428, firing rate +45%, stopping power +300% damage +20% (was a 37000 magnum before mods)

Machine gun MP5 lv. 45.......  Firepower 2067, stopping power +200 %, critical +32%, damage +20% and ammo recovery (6)

It's without question more than possible, but it is a LONG level, and obviously the are a few 1 hit kill enemies out there.

I just finished the game completely. Still need a few S ranks on Abyss but that's it. I couldn't do level 21 on my own. I had to finish it playing co-op with some random dude. It's easy when you play co-op.

Around the Network
Paul said:
Ronster316 said:
Paul said:
Ronster316 said:

I just finished the game completely. Still need a few S ranks on Abyss but that's it. I couldn't do level 21 on my own. I had to finish it playing co-op with some random dude. It's easy when you play co-op.

apparently i have THE WORST POSSIBLE router for online play with a 3DS (the d-link router) so i get disconnected after 30 seconds pretty much every time grrrrrr.

i did make it to the last boss by myself (i saw there were some more less bothersome enemies afterwards on a video, but once the boss is down, its done in my eyes)

i'm buying a new router soon, it's incredibly frustrating not been able to play REvelations online, also frustrated because Mercenaries 3D still has a fairly active online community.

oh well, Resident Evil in the palm of my hand is more than enough to keep me happy for now.

If only I liked horror games, then this game would be in my hands. I really enjoyed the demo.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

In the turret gun set pieces, turn on gyro controls and leave the 3d on very strong or whatever you are comfortable with. (assuming you learned to keep the 3d in view while using gyro controls.) Really cool shit.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Kind of old thread, but recently I got my 3DS with Revelations and it's such a great game, I like it more than 5 (though that's not entirely an accomplishment to some)
Anyway, im playing Raid Mode, Im on Chasm 14 or so, when i'm playing online I tend to see people have so much better weapons than me, I have a magnum with 2.4k firepower and a Muramasa, but they suck basically.
Is there a way to get better weapons and/or upgrades?
I can't defeat the boss on the promenade battle alone withouth struggling and I when I play with other people (same lvl as me) they defeat it in 1 or 2 shots ._.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

RolStoppable said:
MRKs said:
Kind of old thread, but recently I got my 3DS with Revelations and it's such a great game, I like it more than 5 (though that's not entirely an accomplishment to some)
Anyway, im playing Raid Mode, Im on Chasm 14 or so, when i'm playing online I tend to see people have so much better weapons than me, I have a magnum with 2.4k firepower and a Muramasa, but they suck basically.
Is there a way to get better weapons and/or upgrades?
I can't defeat the boss on the promenade battle alone withouth struggling and I when I play with other people (same lvl as me) they defeat it in 1 or 2 shots ._.

You can find weapons and upgrades in the various stages of Raid mode. The farther you are in the game, the better the weapons you can find and earn get. Alternatively, you can buy weapons and upgrades from the game's shop. The items available for purchase are scaled to your level and randomly generated everytime you enter it, so exiting and re-entering the shop repeatedly should bring up the desired weapons and upgrades eventually.

As for the people with better weapons than you, they are probably using the Pale Rider magnum which is the strongest weapon in the game. If they happen to have one that matches their character level and have it equipped with a damage +12/16/20 % upgrade and a damage +15/30 % if distance to enemy exceeds four meters upgrade, they will be able to deal notably more damage than you. Especially if you are level 15 and still use level 10 weapons without any good upgrades.

I see, I am currently at lvl 18, I usually play several times the stages to get S rank. So far I didn't encounter a better shotgun/machine gun. Do you know if there is a special stage to farm weapons or something?

In the shop the weapons I have available are decent, but that's probably because I didn't finished the story yet (Episode 9)

Thanks for your help 

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin