By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 Contains Metal Gear Online Starter Pack: DLC to Follow

^no i never heard about them saying that

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

My interest level for MGS4 just shot up another level.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

@LISMDK

This game is going to rock dude \m/

I can't wait till it releases!

kimbo said:
@Bonafide732 & Stats87

The game is being sold together at launch as a Starter Pack. It will include MGS4 and MGS Online.

I know. I said they wouldn't release a fully-loaded MGO with it, but I realize they're releasing the starter pack.

Stats87 said:
kimbo said:
@Bonafide732 & Stats87

The game is being sold together at launch as a Starter Pack. It will include MGS4 and MGS Online.

I know. I said they wouldn't release a fully-loaded MGO with it, but I realize they're releasing the starter pack.

Okay 8)

Around the Network

Did anybody honestly think that they wouldn't release MGO with MGS4?

makingmusic476 said:
Did anybody honestly think that they wouldn't release MGO with MGS4?

Yeah...that guy!

Good to hear they'll both be in the same package, it will probably mean more players online, which can only mean more fun :)

Oh yea buddy. Cannot wait to get the good old hands on these games. I never got to play MGS3 online. Hopefully this ends up good. People better start getting headsets soon especially if online is going to revolve around teamwork/tactics.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

BLOODLINEZ said:
Oh yea buddy. Cannot wait to get the good old hands on these games. I never got to play MGS3 online. Hopefully this ends up good. People better start getting headsets soon especially if online is going to revolve around teamwork/tactics.

Yeah, I heard that Metal Gear Solid 3: Subistentance was awesome online. But Konami shut down the servers a couple of months ago.

Still can't wait till MGS4 releases, I want to know what happened in the story and toy around with the new gameplay mechanics Konami added to this game.