By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - VGStockz: General Questions

Guys, I bought 290 THQI stock on June 28th, which were worth 214$ at the time. After the stock reverse-split today my account mentions that my stock is worth $1712.00. Has the system bugged or is this normal?

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

Guys, I bought 290 THQI stock on June 28th, which were worth 214$ at the time. After the stock reverse-split today my account mentions that my stock is worth $1712.00. Has the system bugged or is this normal?

it is bugged.

How many stocks does it show you have ?

it should be 29 at 5.79$ today that is 167$...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
happydolphin said:

it is bugged.

It says I have 290. It should probably say I have 29 hey?

happydolphin said:
Ail said:
happydolphin said:

it is bugged.

It says I have 290. It should probably say I have 29 hey?

yep...

Ail said:

yep...

Hehe, they fixed it this morning :) So much for temptation.

Around the Network

Hey I have wanted to get into stock trading for a while and saw this thread. Can you guys recommend a good online stock broker for use in the UK (all the good ones I found don't allow international members). Preferably one that is easy to use since I'm new to all this. Thanks.

Well Sprint is slowly turning into the best stock buy I ever made.
So far since my purchase in February the stock is up 126%...
Kinda wish I had bought more but it was a risky stock so no regret...

It looks like TTWO hit rock bottom anf is started back up, I don't think the same thing will happen to EA though, the news around SWTOR are not good...

NTDOY stock jumps up nearly 4% today.

THQi low despite Darksiders II release. Results probably need to come in first.

EA up 5% after talks of a buy-out.

News update

After an all-time low back in april of 45 cents, THQ's publically-traded stock was in danger of collapsing.

3 month later, on July 9th, the company decided to reverse-split the stock by a factor of 10 for 1. So, their stock took a value of roughly 5.80$ a share. However, the stock is once again at an all-time low with a stock value of 4.36$, after the reverse split.

https://www.google.ca/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ:THQI

How long do you think they will take to collapse, or will they survive?

In mid-august, darksiders 2 was released. We have yet to get a financial briefing on the performance of the company, including of darksiders 2, but the lack of a stock bump after the game's launch was a bit unsettling. What is your take?

THQ falls or rises with Darksiders 2.

It's sales are like 0.62m in the database. Even if it's double that, it doesn't look good.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.